[CLOSED / % ] Builder/Modeler position for Goliath!

20200226_182302

The Team
@blueeattud - Project Lead
@blackeye61 - Lead Scripter
@xenightspell - Lead Scripter
@dominak - Lead Builder/Modeler
@Vacant - Lead Builder/Modeler

What is our studio about?

Goliath Entertainment is in a group that is in heavy development for our upcoming game “Goliath.” Goliath’s game style is inspired by the game Grand-Theft-Auto.

What will Goliath feature?

Goliath is an open world adventure and action packed game. Once you play the game you will be some similarities to Grand Theft Auto which the game is mainly inspired by. Since the map is an open world, players may chose to be criminals of the city while building their reputation by robbing players, making heist plans, owning expensive exotic cars, and expanding on their criminal underworld armory supplying players to cause chaos among the streets. Players who are fed up with the criminal underworld may chose to be apart of the Law Enforcement and gear up to stop them and lock them up for good!

Explore the map and level up to get more access to exclusive teams that may provide you the benefits whilst in combat! The higher level you obtain, the more cars, weapons and accessories you will unlock!

You may swap sides whenever you want! Be a cop for one minute, while being also being a criminal mastermind for the other!

What are we looking for?

Builder/Modeler

As of 4/1/20, we need another builder/modeler that’s experienced and familiar and interested in shooting/heist games. To meet our deadlines and establish a better quality game, I’ve decided that allowing another builder on the project would not only run the group smoother but add another brain to our development team.
Goliath will be medium-poly/semi-high when it comes to the map and builds.

Traits/Responsibility:

• At Goliath we don’t tolerate disrespect towards any of our fans or developers, if you’re known to have a toxic history, we will not hire you.
  • Good time management, just like applying to any real-world job you must acknowledge your due dates and make a schedule to work efficiently.
  • We always love a person who can also contribute new ideas along with the task!

Payment

The only payment method we’ll be using is:

• Percentage

Contact Us

Please make sure you meet the following requirements if you’re looking to apply for the job

• Minimum age of 13.
  • At-least 3 active months of modeling | 6 active months of Roblox studio

Discord: blueeattud#4404
Feel free to message me any questions/comments/concerns about Goliath
If you’re applying for the job, please message me with your portfolio (building/modeling examples) and your Roblox profile, I will get back to you asap.
Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I can vouch for this project. Amazing team, and a great idea. The communication between all of them is amazing.

3 Likes

I may be interested in the job. The only thing I cant make rn is Guns/Cars so keep that in mind.
Just added new pics!
Portfolio: https://devforum.roblox.com/t/open-builder-for-hire-commandox9/472866
Profile: TakeThisTaco - Roblox

1 Like

I’ll be currently applying - Tone#8210.

1 Like

I am looking to apply! I hope to work with you in the future!

Portfolio:

1 Like

Hello everyone! Thank you all for applying, I’ve received a lot of applications.
I’d like to welcome @TruthInALie to our development team.

If you’d like to check up on our progress or have any questions join our discord server:

Post is officially closed.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.