[CLOSED] Caicoz is Hiring Developers!

Looking for Developers

About Us

Hi there! We are Caicoz, a new and progressing Juice bar! Here at Caicoz, we strive to produce the best service possible! Our Juicers work consistently to produce our delicious menu items with love and devotion! Our staff team work hard to ensure that all members of the community can have an enjoyable time at our establishments. Our Juice Bar provides a welcoming and pleasant aura we hope that everyone can settle into! We are an upcoming group and all your support is greatly appreciated!

The Team
@username - Building
@username - Scripting
@username - UI

Here is a link to our group: Mill Gate College - Roblox

About The Job

We are looking for a team of professional developers to join our group so we can get things moving along. We expect high quality builds that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we will check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another. We’re looking for a trending, friendly and inviting theme/style that appeals to all ages. Preferably something semi low-poly.

At the moment we don’t have set time restrictions but we hope it doesn’t take too long.

Payment

As I mentioned earlier, we are a new group. I would be extremely happy to pay in percentage and possibly later pay backs. For now, all I am able to offer are percentage as I don’t have any available funding.

Contact Us

Contact me here or on discord; abby!#3056
You must be 13 years or older to apply.
I would prefer if you had a portfolio to showcase your work.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

What would the scripter have to script?

1 Like

To name a few specific things, a hand-to system, admin commands, music system and general cafe styled features.

I’m not interested in working but just out of curiosity, do you offer backup payments and how much do you plan on advertising?

I don’t quite understand the meaning of ‘backup payments’ so we probably don’t have it. I do plan on releasing advertisements frequently when I am able to, otherwise I will spend my time recruiting.

Back up payment as in if the game doesnt work out and there nothing to get from percentage

Oh, right. Well I do hope that it doesn’t come to that. But, in the case that it does I will figure out a backup payment plan.

I highly recommend you do, unfortunately games are more likely to fail then succeed.

A big factor is your advertising budget.

1 Like

Hello, I am interested about your post. I would like to be a scripter/programmer. If you want more information about me ?

Of course, just add my discord. abb#0001

I’m fairly interested in this to see what could come out of it. I’d be more than happy to apply for the programmer position for your game.

My discord is Dreaming#4444

im very interested but can i know what your game style look like?

We’re going for a ‘cartoony’ low-poly look. Since our name is Frostey we’re also hoping for winter themed terrain. If you want some more information, add me on discord. abb#0001

Heyy, I am interested, is it still available?

And your discord does not work! Here is mine: BritDev#6015

Are you looking for an animator?

I am interested in this project, but the Discord tag won’t work. My discord is Artibyte#1517.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.