[CLOSED] Classical HQ GFX artist!

About Us

Hello! We are GUCCI | est. 2019, we have decided to update our graphics a bit, primarily our gamepasses. We at GUCCI try to maintain a classical, clean feeling, and are seeking out a graphics designer that can do so. We are looking for someone who has super high quality GFX and we also have graphics to be added into the GFX, making your job a tad easier!
https://www.roblox.com/groups/5450212/GUCCI-est-2019#!/about

Payment

We are paying through Group Funds and the amount can be discussed depending on your past works, as stated before, we are looking for someone in the highest qualities.

Contact Us

Please contact me, ke_atonn at discord, with plenty of examples ready to be shown.

keatonn#5388

Hmm Give out more details about the payment such as giving an estimated amount or percentage. (e.g. Beginner = 5k Robux or 15%, |Amature = 9k(Per asset) Robux or 19% |Intermediate = 12k Robux(Per asset) or 23.6%| Professional = 20k robux (Per asset) 26%
If you can update this to where someone high quality will reply i personally will too.

3 Likes

I’m very interested! kiera#2589 is my tag, I added ya!

I am interested: [OPEN] GFX ARTIST FOR HIRE | Emiliqax's Portfolio

I’ll send you a message.

That’s rather interesting. I’ve added you under this tag: DrDarkEssence#4118

Added you! I am scandalous#8956 and we are a team with much experience.

Hello! Check out my portfolio for information such as pricing and how you can contact me!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.