[closed] commissioning graphic & digital artist

About Us

Hi there! I am currently working on a project of my own and am looking to hire two graphic artists to complete the following tasks for me.

About The Job

Looking for two different (or same) graphic artists to complete two different commissions. These are one time commissions, so you will be paid group funds after completion.

Task One:
I am looking for a digital artist to draw a (square) logo for my studio group. It will not be anything hard, however, if you are interested, here is what I need:

I need a group logo which is split in half horizontally down the middle. On the bottom half will be a waterfall, rocks on both sides with the waterfall falling down the middle. On the top half, the moon will be coming up over the waterfall, and there is a nighttime sky background with stars. The text will read “Lunarfall” with a matching color/font.

Task Two:
I need a graphic artist to complete a game icon for a game I am working on in the future. This will not be a fully-edited graphic. All that is needed is text and character renders. This shouldn’t be too hard if you are proficient in graphic art.

I need a game icon (square); this will be complicated to explain, but I promise it is simple. I need you to render some characters, I will provide, and place them behind a text. You will basically be making a detailed text “logo” and render five characters and place them behind the text. That’s it. Here is basically what you will be doing with the character renders:

Then you will be taking the render and putting text in front of it.

Payment

Payment can be negotiated. If you are able to complete the task, contact me, and we can discuss the price there. Robux only, group funds.

Contact Us

You can contact me here on DevForum or in the following ways:
Discord - juno#7957
Twitter - junozy_

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m interested in your digital artist position. I contacted you on discord!

You can view my portfolio here.

What is your Discord? I don’t seem to have got anything from you.

I’m Fearful#0347. I sent you a friend request, and it says it’s currently pending.

1 Like

Sent you a fr, don’t seem to see yours for some reason.

:white_check_mark: Task two is still open!

:white_check_mark: Task two is still open!

interested in task two. added you on discord.

1 Like

I am interested in the Graphic artist task. ( Task Two ).
I will be contacting you.
Here is just some render I made: https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/external/wXde_JVZlZjQGppnSQh1FS27BI2PxDRo44zq9-sXKAw/%3Fwidth%3D723%26height%3D407/https/media.discordapp.net/attachments/369972738229796875/656018148885004288/untitled.png?width=579&height=326

1 Like

Task Two sounds interesting to me.

I may be new to the graphic artist environment, BUT i did create the images below.

star wars battle thing

I’ve never made letters in Blender before, but a simple tutorial should take care of that.

Also, I only use the DevForum messages to communicate.

It’s night so i wont message you tonight, but if you’re interested you can still reply to me here if you want.

1 Like

you can insert text in blender same way as inserting primitive shapes. you can change the font and the actual text too. just fyi.

1 Like

I’ll review over the possible applicants and let you know if you’re chosen. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.