[CLOSED] Curiosity Corporation is looking for Developers!

About Us

Hi there! We’re Curiosity Corporation, a sci-fi game studio who aims to create unique sci-fi games on Roblox. We’re currently looking for anyone who can fit our game’s style and meets our requirements for the position you are applying for.

The Team
@AmusedCrepe - Lead Developer and Project Manager

About The Job

We are looking for up to two of both scripters and builders. Since this is a revenue share project, and no Robux is promised, we don’t expect developers to have a strict schedule to stick to. This is good as many developers have school or other things they need to do before they can develop. We have no strict deadlines for anything.

We are looking for developers who meet the following:

• 14+ yrs old (Exceptions can be made)
  • Have an open mind
  • Have previous work to show (portfolio)

Timezones should not be an issue, I’m located in UTC-5.

Our current project is the Curiosity Corporation Energy Research Facility. We’ve taken some light inspiration from other games, such as the Quantum Science Energy Research Facility, and the Pinewood Computer Core, and other such games. Right now, the game is still in it’s heavy planning phase, and is still requiring ideas.

Payment

As stated before, this will be a revshare project. Each developer will get a percentage of the game’s revenue.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum, via Twitter, or Discord
You must be 14 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading, and we hope to see you soon!

1 Like

Are you hiring Low-Ploy style builders?

Depends, do you have any examples of your work?

Yeah, your portfolio looks great. Add me on Discord (or DM through DevForum/Twitter) and we can keep talking!

Hi, I do not edit my portfolio so I have only images to send through discord.

I have been diving around the blox for about 2 years of building and some animating skills.

Contact me at Monte#1067

Are you still searching for a scripter? If so ,i’m interested. I’ve been scripting for about two years now. Here is my portfolio.

https://devforum.roblox.com/t/open-bbqistasty-scripter/720814