[CLOSED] Double Ace Games - UI Designer Needed

This posting is now closed. Thanks to all who applied.

About Us

Hi there! We are Double Ace Games, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for a UI designer who is willing to join our team and work with us on our current project, Sleight of Hand!

Current Developers
@SinisterSpook - Team Lead / Builder
@ChiefWildin - Scripter
@MistyPhantom - Art

Current Project

https://www.roblox.com/games/2429102712/Sleight-of-Hand?refPageId=aba6cf76-fbac-480e-9ab4-f55961fa1d76

About the Job

We are looking for a UI designer to revamp our existing UI and create new UI for future game elements. No prior experience is necessary, but we will require a work sample or sketch of what we can expect for our game. Applicants must be professional, mature and actively online.

There is no strict timeframe for when assets need to be completed, so long as work is done within reasonable bounds.

More details can be discussed in private.

Payment

We are offering either a percentage of the game revenue, or an upfront payment of a negotiated amount. Specific payment details will also be discussed in private.

Apply

To apply for this position, you can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord:
chiefwildin#0189
SinisterSpook#9094

Discord Server

2 Likes

Hello! I’m instrested four UI Designer, here is my portfolio:

Hello, Is it too late for the job

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.