[Closed] DoveTheEpic | Logo Designer

I have removed 3 examples and added more in for commissions. I also added another devforum topic that contains some of my other work.

1 Like

DoveTheEpic is one of the best Logo Designers I’ve met. He works really fast and comes up with very creative ideas! He’s a very solid designer for a good price. :smiley:

3 Likes

I commissioned DoveTheEpic to create a logo. Quickly grasped the concept and was willing to change things after to add small details. Extremely fast turnaround, he had it completed within a day or so. Would hire in the future/recommend to others. Extremely cheap price for the service/quality of work he provides.

2 Likes

Those look amazing. I could never ever do something like that. I am lost for words. These logos would be perfect for so many games. Good job!

3 Likes

Amazing style, super outgoing to work with! Thank you for the awesome logo.

2 Likes

Quality work for a great price. Dove was very flexible, and I am pleased with the overall result!

2 Likes

Amazing and quality work for a super affordable price. Logo’s are superb with a great style, 10/10 would recommend to anyone in need of a logo~

2 Likes

I commissioned from @DoveTheEpic. The logos were good looking, affordable and were made very quickly.

2 Likes

Great service! Competitive prices with a great results - I just wanted a logo to slap on a prototype game and he delivered what I’ll probably use for the game on release!

Edit:
It’s worth mentioning that he separated the layers and delivered a .psd so i could edit the logo for holiday events and updates. That was going the extra mile for sure!

3 Likes

I have updated my portfolio and revamped the whole thing. (Except the pricing sheet)

1 Like

Super nice guy and talented artist!! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Commission Are Currently Closed Due To Online School. Check back later!

I have reopened commissions and updated pricing slightly.

Absolutely stunning quality! I hired Dove to make me a logo for my robot-themed game, and he delivered a really clean and fantastic design.

Also made it in less than an hour. Awesome experience, definitely would recommend for all your logo needs. :+1:

2 Likes

Very fast delivery and super great looking logos. I would definitely hire him again for future projects!

1 Like

Bro let me join in this complimenting session

1 Like

I have reopened my commissions. I apologize it took a while to get them back running.

Very high quality and amazing price, works very fast as well! Highly recommend!

1 Like

I recently hired Dove for a logo of an upcoming game of mine, he responded with a quick response and with a good attitude! :slight_smile: The price was also good. The work was fantastic, but we ran situation to change another person for reasons. Overall great person to hire for a logo!

1 Like

Astonishing work, @DoveTheEpic. Always nice to see someone like you with great passion here.

If you don’t mind me asking, how do you find the overlays and textures etc for the logos, and the fonts are wonderful! Dafont?

1 Like