[CLOSED] EnDevelopment is looking for a UI Designer!

About

Hello! My name is Alex, otherwise known as EnDarke. I am the Owner of the team working on Art Simulator, EnDevelopment. We are currently looking for a UI Designer to work with the team and create really good UI!

Currently, the map, all assets, and database code are completed, as well as a thumbnail and logo. Only thing left is all of the UI (Listed out in a doc we will show you if we hire you). Once the UI is done, the Coder can come in and code the UI as well as the gameplay for it all, then it’s off to release!

Requirements

• You must be able to use Photoshop, Illustrator, or any other UI Editing Softwares (Preferably from Adobe).
  • Can work efficiently and can communicate with the team successfully.
  • Can create amazingly good UI that can put people in awe.
  • Can complete the tasks at hand as efficiently as possible.

The Team

@EnDarke - Owner and Modeler
@Vozcom - Coder and Head Janitor
@Jaudr3y - Head Modeler and Builder
@PossiblyYou - UI Designer

Screenshots of the Game so far

Game

ParkGif

Payments

Currently, we will only be giving out %, but we will be looking to invest R$100k+ into Sponsorships to get this game advertised.

We will give anywhere from 10-15% depending on the skill of the UI Designer.

All Payments will go out reoccurring UNLESS you say otherwise.

Contacts

You can contact me here on the DevForum, OR you can contact me on Discord: EnDark#8707.

NOTE: Please note that if you choose to message me on Discord, make sure you send a message with the friend request or I will be unable to respond.

4 Likes

hello!I would like to apply as a UI designer,i have already friended you.

heres my portfolio!

I am interested in the position
Here is my portfolio

Sweet here’s my stuff! :smiley:

2 Likes

This UI Recruitment post has been Reopened!

Well I cant send you friend request on discord… Can you send me instead ?
Discord: ProGamerResul5566#9513

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.