[CLOSED] Enroll in the Roblox Beta Program 2021

Opt in
I want to be added to the beta program.

The beta program would be very beneficial to me, as I am a Game Designer and Roblox developer and would like to test out the new features Roblox offers on the platform and within Roblox Studio in order to enhance the creations that I make on Roblox. There are many features that caught my eye, but I was immediately drawn to the 700 player capacity servers, which have not yet been released to the public, but I can imagine so many ways I & other Roblox developers can enhance the game playing experience.

Another reason is the Roblox website only beta program users can access. Iā€™d love to contribute, make suggestions, and give feedback to those who have already experienced it.

4 Likes

Opt in

Opt in

Opt in

Opt in

Opt in

Opt out
The new stuff is overall causing a bad experience

IMPORTANT!

Those trying to end their enrollment in the Beta Program because of the new Roblox App Beta, DO NOT DO SO!

The Roblox App Beta is not a part of this Beta Program, as it is a feature rolled out to all Roblox users, not just the Beta Program users.

Leaving this Beta Program WILL NOT remove your Roblox App Beta, so please do not quit your enrollment if your reason is because of the Roblox App Beta.

I hope this has helped prevent any issues with peoplesā€™ enrollments, as Iā€™ve seen a lot of people quit due to this update.

Thanks for reading!

2 Likes

As of right now, this would answer your question, but in this case, itā€™s for this year.

My answer to you:

Yes, this is the current Beta Enrollment Program and you can enroll here; if thereā€™s a 2022 one, you most likely wonā€™t have to worry about it. However, if you have to enroll in a new Beta Program, they will let you know.

4 Likes

Opt In

Opt in
I want to be added to the beta program

Thanks.

Opt in

Opt in

1 Like

Opt in
I want to be added to the beta program. Iā€™d love to test the new features roblox has to offer.

1 Like

Opt In

Opt in
I would like to test out beta features and give my feedback on them.

Opt in

Opt in

Opt in