[Closed] Environmental Designers Needed

About Us

Hello there, we are Unlimited Studios. What’s Unlimited Studios you may ask? We are a game studio that makes all kinds of great games. You may know us from games like: Scary Stories, Avengers End Game Tycoon, Spongebob Elevator, Escape Spongebob Obby, and A Horror Elevator.

The Team

@joshie1122334455 - Owner
@Coeman_577 - Co Owner and Scripter
@Ausremo - Builder
@prTESTAQ - Environmental Designer and UI Designer
@KingIsTrolling - Animator
@meteor0id - UI designer
@shinyju - Builder
@Aikoji7 - GFX Designer
@ScriptOfTheSea - Scripter
@Bossman768799 - 3D modeler
@SipofReality - Builder
@FireAtacck - 3D Modeler
@This could be you - Environmental Designer
@This could be you - Environmental Designer

You can see our group and our games here:

About The Job

We are currently looking for two extra Environmental Designers to help make the terrain and place objects like trees on a map for an upcoming game. This will need to be done fast, as we want to release in early October.

Payment

We are paying in asset pay, which means we will pay you for the amount of work you do. We will be paying each Environmental Designer 1000 - 10,000 Robux via group funds. The amount you get all depends on how much you do and the detail.

Contact Us

If interested, you can contact Coeman_577 on Discord with the username: Coeman 577#8665

You must be 13 years or older to apply.

1 Like

I sent you a friend request, my user is TMS Gaming#5630

Hi, is this still open? I would love to help! Here is my portfolio if you are interested!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.