[CLOSED] Frappé® (340k members) - Hiring a Scripter & UI Designer!

Am I able to recommend people? I knew a few within the scripting and UI community which would be great for this position!

I can UI design and script but I can’t be active forever.

(Better at UI then scripting.)

I would rather script here…

Can we apply without a portfolio?

You can link them this document, or message me with their portfolio, but preferably we’d like to have the candidate come to us rather than the other way around!

2 Likes

No, you need to have a portfolio of work/links to show us what you can do for the short application.

1 Like

I’m not really good at scripting, but I know a few people who are good at scripting, like ZeeIous, lolgags and cam_Guy. You guys can maybe hire them?

1 Like

I can try and UI design, I’ll send an example before payment, and I am 13+.

Discord - 46_06#1156

I am interested in trying to take the UI Design spot, I have good experience and I am 13+.

I can do the Scripter Position.

• Sent a Friend request. andrew.#4563

I could do the UI Designer position I am interested.

Also, just sent you a friend request on discord: Fluxiity#6624

wow very cool i’d be wonderful for the job wouldnt i

I’ve applied for this position! Good luck everybody.

1 Like

Please be aware, the position is for a UI Designer and Scripter in one. Your portfolio should include details of both UI and Scripting.

2 Likes

I mean in my opinion I think TheFurryFish is doing alright.
It already made by confidence die when I saw his UI.

4 Likes

I resigned which is why they’re looking for someone else to complete it, but thanks :joy:.

2 Likes

Aw damn, I’d definitely want to try out your style then. I’m not quite sure if I’d be able to compete tho :joy: but let’s see what happens. You should also add me on Discord at Josh.#8574

2 Likes

Im interested I can show you some of my work!

EDIT: Im still experimenting with ViewPortFrames so I can’t

About Me:

Hello! I am interested in this job! I am a Intermediate Programmer and Experienced UI Design and UX Designer! But note that I can’t do some things.

Past Work:

I have many portfolios and here are some of my most important:

Contacts:

I sent you dms on discord. Rezault#5867

Applications have now closed and we have selected our pick for this position. Thank you for your interest. :+1:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.