[CLOSED] Game Logo Designer ($250+)

Thank you to everyone who applied! I messaged most of the applicants back even if you weren’t accepted, but I’m editing this post in case I missed anyone. I saw a lot of great portfolios and it was really nice talking to all the talented artists.

Once again, thank you for applying and take care!

About The Job

Hey! I’m one of the developers from the game Hero Havoc which was previously featured in the 2020 egg hunt. We’re currently looking to hire someone to create us a new eye catching logo.
https://www.roblox.com/games/2765907688/BATTLE-ARENA-Hero-Havoc?refPageId=a83ea838-394f-4716-8113-e9102306401c

We’re very flexible and encourage you to be creative. We do require frequent updates so please do keep that in mind. If you need any examples we can discuss that later on.

Payment

We’re paying up to and more than $250 depending on the quality. We prefer to pay through Paypal.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at zen#1412
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Just sent you a friend request! I am really interested! Thanks a ton! We can talk more about what you need/ what your looking for on discord! Thanks!

Interested, Xeveryi - Logo,Icon,Graphics Designer Portfolio I’ll send a request on discord

Sent, looking forward into working with you.

Hello, i’m very interested i’ve added you on disc my name is : Pineapple_Pie#7271

1 Like

I sended you a friend request on discord.

I’ve contacted you on the DevForums. My portfolio is available along side examples. :+1:

Hi! I sent a friend request on discord! :relaxed: I hope to be able to work with you!

I’m very interested. I would be more than happy with this job. The pay is great and it looks like a task that is in my skill range. I hope to be working with you soon. My main account is yusef444, discord is DontCommentOnThisDripBoy #8324. I know that my name is unprofessional but I created it a while back.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.