(CLOSED) GFX Artist needed for 13 Gamepass Icons and 9 Badge Icons

Hey developers!

My name is Bloxxer and I’m the developer of the group Gold. At the moment, I am just about finished with a new simulator game, but one of the only things the game doesn’t have right now are some of the graphics. More specifically, the Gamepass and Badge icons.

Like the title says, there are 13 Gamepasses and 9 Badges. In total, that’ll be 22 icons. I would like all of these icons to be a consistent style, and have the proper imagery that clearly shows off what the Gamepass or Badge represents. I’m willing to pay 450 R$ per icon. One important requirement is that I need all of these by Friday morning, as I’m planning to release the game then.

For anyone that wants to take up this offer, please post some of your work below. Also post how many of the icons you would like to make. If you don’t think you could do all 22 by Friday, then list the amount you could probably do, and in that case, I’ll hire multiple people. If you think you can do all 22, well then don’t be shy :wink:.

Post your Discord ID as well so that I have some way to contact you if I choose you. It’s currently 2:30am where I live, so I’ll check this post sometime tomorrow.

Thanks, looking forward to working with you!
- Bloxxer

3 Likes

I really hope to get talking to you soon!
Bmw#6180

I am interested. SeIberto#0001

Hello, I am interested in this position: [OPEN] GFX ARTIST FOR HIRE | Emiliqax's Portfolio

I’m interested, hope to talk soon! abby#4517

Interested, scandalous#8956 https://devforum.roblox.com/t/open-gfx-ad-clothing-and-render-commisions-open/583231 ₮ONIC - Roblox

It is but be what you need, my work is fast but well, my discord is ༒ K͙U͙R͙O͙ ༒ # 2870

I am very interested onto this opportunity!
Add me on discord: Taruko#6672
I’ll send my gamepass works in DMS!
I’ve worked with many famous people in the past take a look!

Game’s Logo are in this group, has over 100k+ members
Game’s Gamepass are in that group too!
Link: Sandwichez - Roblox

Cheers! :+1:

,Hiii! My DISCORD IS: Jessie#4550, you can add me at any time, I will reply ASAP. :smiley:

Hola, estoy interesado. iSimon#7360

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.