[CLOSED!] Highpoly Builder for a CAFE / Parlor Game

Hi there! We are an upcoming ice cream parlor game, We’re looking for builders who are willing to help us with this project!

What we are looking for:
We are looking for a professional High Poly builder to build an ice cream parlor and a training center for our project!

Payment
We are willing to pay ROBUX and USD. We will discuss that amount on our discord DMS

Contact us by
Discord: Colten#0196
Discord: Vespa#6816

You must be 13 years or older to apply.

[EDIT] Vespa has currently already found a builder, we’ll send future updates if we need someone to build for us again. Thanks!

Hey, I am very interested in helping to build this cafe of yours!

NOTE: i do NOT have discord, But am currently active on roblox and might be setting up a twitter account for buisness reasons.

I can do the building side but can’t model/script the cafe.

Thank you for taking your time of the day to read this :smile:
Best wishes
Fancdonky2

All we currently need is the building, may you please create a discord account since that’s how we are gonna contact each other

May you give me an example of your work through discord if you can make a discord account.

As i said, “I do NOT have discord” I have recently had Bad experience which made me not going to use it ever again, I am sorry if i don’t meet the requirments but i find it unfair for users without discord getting put down because of not having discord.

If you have any questions please let me know and my agent who will sort my messages and what not will let me know.

Can’t we just slide thru the DM’s Which i find easier…

Best wishes
Fancdonky2

1 Like

Hello!
I am interested in what you wish to be created. I would love to chat with you more to find out exactly what you want and how we can work together to create your vision.
Here is my portfolio:

If you are interested in my work, please feel free to contact me at Kara#0003 on discord!

Hello! I have contacted you via Discord. :slight_smile:

@ Simpxly#8688

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.