[CLOSED] Hiring 3 Builders for Obby Project

Continuing the discussion from [CLOSED] Decently Experienced Developers - Big Obby Game:

About Us

Hi there! We are Xenotime Studios, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for 3 builders who are willing to join our team and work with us on our obby game, Neon Obby. It is just our first starting project. We had a post about this back in December but we are looking for builders once again.

The Team
@InterMinter123 - Coordination + Builder
@karlo_tr10 - Scripter
@mrburger25 - UI + Builder
@josemariaramire - Builder
@WIZARDMASTER407 - Builder
@Abhay216 - Builder

The Game + Current Status

Our game is called “Neon Obby”. You can probably tell the theme of the game by the name. It is also set at night. Here are some of the pictures so far:

Current status of the game: 200/500 stages.

About The Job

We are looking for 3 builders to create 100 stages each, each stage should be around 50-100 studs each. The checkpoints will be layed out for you to know how long each stage should be. You don’t need amazing building skills, once the stages look decent enough, creative, not too difficult, and fun for all players. Not every block should be neon, but make it fit the neon theme we are going by. It should be completed by the 31st of May. 2020-04-23T23:00:00Z2020-05-30T23:00:00Z This should be plenty of time for you. We’d appreciate regular weekly updates of your progress as well.

Payment

We are paying :robux:1,400 in group funds for the 100 stages from each person. The payment will be made on the 31st of May.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord @ Luush#7379
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello

Im interested.

Discord: MrGalaretka14#8252

My portfolio: [CLOSED!] My builder/modeler portfolio - #3 by MrGalaretka

Regards,
Kuba

1 Like

What’s up! I’m interested. Discord: andrew.#1845

1 Like

Interested Discord : TheRealRedDino#6476

1 Like

Closing the post for tonight! I’ve got enough responses for now. I’ll edit this message with the 3 builders I choose tomorrow.

@Abhay216
@WIZARDMASTER407
@josemariaramire

The 3 builders ^

1 Like

Your discord name or tag doesn’t work! Send me a friend request if you can :slight_smile: Luush#7379

I added you there.

30 charssss

I added you on discord.

30 chars

Okay no problem :grinning::+1: 30 characters

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.