[CLOSED] Hiring a Developer (RELEASED!)

About Us

Hi there! We are Hider, a new Hide and Seek game. We are currently looking for developers that have computers who are willing to join our group and develop our game with the new Halloween Update, A cool game coming out right now, It will be ready until 2 days!

Our Owners, Co-Owners and Developers
@VERIFlBLOX - Manager
@BuildItPlayItGames, @Sp0okySimon - Co-Owner
@username - Developer

You can see our progress so far here: Hider [MOVED] - Roblox

About The Job

I am still finding for any developer to update our game as our developers will prepare our game until in 2 days. We currently tried to do our best to find a developer to make our new Hide and Seek game for people that will join when it will release, Trying our best to release it in 2 days and they will update the game today; we always check going into the game configure link to see if the developers update the game as we make it come out as soon as possible.

Apply

You can message me on the ROBLOX Devforum so i can hire you as a developer but heres the form link https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSec42XIdrTuLlSmFvyLG9KJDMcae71nNOsJbDn4BZrG4NSL3g/viewform.

You can join the group

As we give you the link to join to become our developer but first you need to apply and then after join the group and then DM on the devforum so i can hire you as developer but here is the Roblox group link PlayBox Safari Colonists - Roblox.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Im a logo designer. i do cheep prices!
Portfolio: [CHEAP] Sharkefex logo/icon/thumbnail designer [OPEN]

PS: I Dont fill in forms. so im not gonna do the fourm thingy

im interested: Pie_Developer - Portofilos - Builder!

@Pie_Developer and @sharkefex i will hire you developer and i saw your apply and the last thing you need to do is join PlayBox Safari Colonists - Roblox to be a developer!

1 Like

ok! logos take only like 2 minutes.

@sharkefex Ok… :slight_smile:

I will accept you from the group.

@sharkefex Ok i finished accepting you!

1 Like

Are there any determined prices?

@Cozmo015 What do you mean???

thanks! whats the payment for a logo?
also my prices are
simple: 50 - 75 robux
premuim:150 robux

Can you make a hide and seek logo and at the top will say “HIDER” and bottom will say “Halloween Update”.

Are you looking for a scripter?

Yes am looking for a scripter for my group to.

But here is my group, Visit: PlayBox Safari Colonists - Roblox

What do you need done?
I can determine a price from the workload (and if i can do it in the time)
Or do you have a set amount to be paid?

Ok i need the map will be attic and the last one will be haunted house = 2 robux payed.

In 5 days the 2 robux will be ready so i can pay you, @Cozmo015.

But here is my Roblox group to join at: PlayBox Safari Colonists - Roblox

1. 2 robux is substantially low for any job in a game
  2. I am not a builder