[CLOSED] Hiring a long term experienced scripter

About Us

Hey! We are a small upcomming SCPF group with just around 300 members. We just recently released a game which has so far received good feedback from our community We’re currently looking for a long-time scripter who are willing to join our team and work with us on our upcomming and released games to help us make enjoyeable games for people to play.

The Team
@Mad_Architect - Builder / Composer
@Penguin70363 - Builder / Terrain
@NikkoGFX - UI
@you -Scripter

Feel free to check out the game here: Area-76 - Roblox

About The Job

We are looking for a tallented Scripter to join our development team. Further information about the job itself will be given in DMs.

Example of our game's build style

What is expected from you

We expect the products you deliver are high quality and given in a reaseonable time and that you are willing to work with others.
We expect that you act in a professional manner that creates a more work efficient and just a nice toxic free environment.

For now it’ll only be a few SCPs which shouldn’t take too long but there will come more tasks later.

Payment

The payment depends on quality of delivered product, how long it takes to create and how short deadline we give you. We pay robux per asset, we don’t give out precentages.
Payment can be anywhere from a few hundred to a few thousand robux depending on the scale of the task given.
(can possibly pay in usd too but i’m not too sure)

Contact Us

You can contact us on discord or at twitter
Group Discord: Special Containment Procedures Foundation
Discord username: Mads#7766
Twitter: https://twitter.com/MadSCPF
In order to apply you must be 13 years or older.

Hope to see you in my DMs. :slight_smile:

Hey! I would like to apply. Here is my portfolio: Scripting portfilio [2.5 years of experience]

Interested, no discord, portfolio: [OPEN] Experienced scripter

Sorry but you’re required to have discord in order to apply for the position.
Forgot to write it sorry.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.