[CLOSED] Hiring all jobs - Pinleon Studios

Topic closed

Thank you everyone! All jobs are now in so if you were picked, hooray! But if you weren’t picked, maybe next time!

About Us

Hi there! We are Pinleon Studios, a small upcoming game development studio with members almost in the mid 20’s. We’re looking for any skilled, professional developer to help us with our game, Ghirardelli Factory Tycoon [BETA].

The Active Team

@IAmPinleon - Lead Developer

@DevNetCheese- Music Composer

@GavinJohnTheGreat - Web Designer

@blurryrabbits - GFX Artist

@Snoopy1333 - Scripter

@CommanderV_iirus - Builder

People who've worked with me before

@SchwarzWalde - GFX Artist

@Ehaltar - Builder

@Disparrel - Music Composer

About The Job

We expect high quality assets from you. We check team progress weekly and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Payment

We have a payment plan unless you want a limited time job. Our payment plan is here:
(Edits: 2)

• Lead Dev: 25%
  • Music Composer: 10%
  • GFX Artist: 15%
  • Builder: 20%
  • Scripter: 30%

If you feel the percentages are not accurate, please reply what would be better! If there are other jobs that you can do we can remake the payment plan.

NOTE: The payment plan will be redone when all jobs are in.

Contact Us

I will say this as I have said before, and people still say their twitter account or discord account but I totally say I CANNOT USE SOCIAL MEDIA. You can DM me or message me on Roblox.

Thank You!

Thanks for reading! Hope you can take on a job! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hi, I would like to apply for the Music Composer.

1 Like

Ah, yes, I remember you! My last music composer decided not to do work with me anymore, so now i am in need of a composer.

Ok, I will DM you later.

1 Like

What does the “Lead Dev” role do when it comes down to the development of the game?

5 Likes

Conduct the jobs between the developers I guess. As well as maintaining activity within the team.

2 Likes

I’d like to try an apply for the building job, I’ve sent you a request on roblox so I may DM you.

1 Like

Possibly looking for animators?

1 Like

He said he cannot use social media and can only contact through roblox messages/DMs.

2 Likes

The Lead Developer (me):

I will only help people if they need help and if their job requires help. For example, I could help a builder but not a GFX Artist.

1 Like

Hey, do you need an UI-Designer?

1 Like

Sounds like a lot of payment is going to your role if it’s just assistance

4 Likes

Not at the moment, but if I need one, I’ll ask you!

2 Likes

Hi I am a good builder can i work with you i really like to work with people :smiley:

1 Like

Alright, since roblox messages isn’t working I’ve messaged you my work through here. Check your messages and you’ll see it

1 Like

A lot of payment? Oh yeah, I forgot to say this: I am also a scripter and builder. So I should get some payment.

Do you still think I should change the payment plan?

1 Like

You don’t need 2 scripter and builder’s I recommend you change the lead dev to 15% or put yourself under builder/scripter.

1 Like

I think I said that wrong. I am not much of a skilled scripter, so I thought I might need some help. Scripting is my profession, but I do some building but not much.

I have edited the payment plan.

1 Like

This is what it should look like

• Lead Dev: 10%
  • Music Composer: 0% - a music composer is unnecessary
  • GFX Artist: 15%
  • Animator: 15%
  • Builder: 25%
  • Scripter: 35%
2 Likes

This payment plan is much more reasonable. However, I would also suggest adding some backup payment strategies to give further incentive towards experienced/dedicated developers taking the position. Perhaps also expand on what exactly the team members will be working on. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Umm… When did the animator ever come in?

Also I have been doing this basically on my own from the start and gotten a lot of stuff done so… idk

A music composer is kinda necessary because a player could join and just hear their footsteps. So, I am not getting rid of the position for composer.

1 Like