[Closed] ~ Hiring an artist and 3D Modeler

About Us

@MonkrysGhost and I are developing a revamp to his classic designing game titled “Designer Mania”, this project is a designing game where we plan to cater more to mobile players, while still making it fun for those computer users!

Example of our game:

About The Job

Artist: You’d be tasked with designing all the gamepass icons, dev product icons, and badge icons!
3D Modeler: You’d be tasked with making all of the special assets for our games! Ex: Props for the models, pets for the game… special NPCs. You’d also be texturing them

Payment

We are paying in Robux, and prices are negotiable. We do ask you to throw us a price first, and we go from there.

Contact Us

You can contact us on Discord: Dalex#0001
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I’m interested. Please add me on discord. YellowBannana898#0913

Hello, i’m interested in being the artist. I’ve added you on disc my name is : Pineapple_Pie#7271

1 Like

I DMed you on the forums. :+1:

I’m Interested! Here’s my portfolio Xeveryi - Logo,Icon,Graphics Designer Portfolio I’ll send a request on discord : Xeveryi#4254

We found a 3D modeler, just looking for an artist now!

Still looking for an artist? Here’s my portfolio. [OPEN] [USD Paypal] Jupiterc's UI & 2D Art (SATISFIED OR YOU DON'T PAY)

If you’re interested, feel free to contact me on discord. Unease#0347.

Sent a request please add me Alton#7889

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.