[OPEN] Hiring an experienced low poly map builder. Cartoonish Lobby Needed! (R$ only)

About The Job

Please ONLY message me if you meet the requirements.

I’m looking for a professional and an experienced low poly builder to make a medium-sized simulator styled lobby for this project. I expect high-quality work that adheres to our game’s style. The builder should be familiar with using any type of 3d software like Blender to create most of the things needed for the maps such as the decorations. I expect the flooring to be very good with things added like small hills. (Check the last image.) Good communication skills are appreciated; I check team progress daily or every two days and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

I expect the Lobby to be completed within 2-3 weeks.

Note: Make sure you have previous work to show me that relates to the style I need at least. Again, also message me only if you meet the requirements that I’m looking for! Thanks.

Example of cartoonish style I’m looking for: (Credit to the game Overlook Bay and to xM_ani and Kadraava)

Payment

I am paying [7000 - 9500] R$ for the lobby. After showing proof of completion, I’ll pay first before you hand over the map.
If you have any counteroffers, then tell me directly in direct messages to discuss the issue.

Contact Me

You can contact me on Discord: Nameless_1234#2545
You must be 13 years or older to apply and can meet the criteria.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

sended you a friend request

The Image I used is from xM_ani <— Credit to him

Is the pay through group funds or a shirt?

add me, my username for discord is punkde#8982

Hello! You currently don’t have FRs open so I’m really interested my discord is; kira#2066

Oh it’s you! I love all your art you make haha. Sorry, I think I’ve found my builder. I’m going to update this post now.

Still hiring. DM me if you’re interested!

Howdy! I sent you a friend req : Owenzlol#1368

Here’s my Discord I’m interested, SharkTankLovesGaming#7316.

Only message me if you have a lot of experience with 3D modelling and map making. Also, only message me if you have the building style I desire/require.

hello im interested in building the map my portfolio is in the link below. it also has my discord in :grinning: :+1: My Building Portfolio

Hello! I’m interested in building a map similar to the one showed in the picture above. Sent you a friend request on discord!

Job is still available! (Make sure to read everything to see if you meet the requirements so you don’t waste each others time, thanks.)

6dark#4343. I can get this completed fairly quickly.

I can get one completed really fast and highly detailed, my username is Voltrizard#1664

Add me. (Make sure you meet the requirements)

Add me. (Make sure you meet the requirements!)

I can’t add you. You have to add me instead.

Says you arent accepting FRs, please add me kross#5708