[CLOSED] Hiring Blocky Pets Maker - (~1k / Pet)

About Jaminio

Hello there! I am the Head Developer of Jaminio Games, you might know us for the making of Simon Says. Simon Says is quite an active game, and in our future updates, we would love to release pets that players can purchase in exchange of in-game currency. We are looking for good-looking pets designs, and are willing to pay ~1k per pet. We’ve already had a few pets ideas, which I can give you more details in private messages in order to not spoil what’s upcoming for Simon Says’ players. :stuck_out_tongue:

The Team
@nhSam - Head Developer
@xJos_hy - Developer, Investor & Group Owner

Our Group: Jaminio

About The Job

Basically, a 3D modeler that can render us some nice pets! We only need the pets model itself, we do not need any scripting.

Example of desired final products:

sampleimage Credits to @luketheuncool877 for the making of this asset.

We can allow you the time you need to complete our commision, it is not an urgent matter. We would expect you to make us at least 1 asset every week at most.

Payment

We are ready to pay ~1k Robuxs per asset, depending on quality. Payments will be made through group funds, it is up to you wether you wish to be paid a grand total at the end of the commission or smaller payments for every asset completed. We will offer a contract for you to sign that will guarantee payment for the assets you’ve created.

A little extra, you will be awarded a custom chat tag in-game.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum, through Roblox messages, or through Discord using this tag: Sam.#6422. (If you are contacting me through Discord, send me a Roblox message with your Discord name and tag as well, so I accept your friend request.)

Thanks for reading, and make sure to try out our game! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello! I’d love to help you out with this. I sent you a request on Discord. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for your work examples! Unfortunately, that didn’t meet what we expected for our game. :frowning:

1 Like

I am interested! astrovibes#8096 Your discord tag didn’t work.

Hello! I’m interested in applying for this but got a few concerns.
Is PayPal available as a payment method? And would making 5+ of these a day be acceptable? (Currently in a holiday so free all day)
Here is my portfolio: [OPEN] AlvinPolys - Modeling/Building/Scripting
My Discord: AlvinPolys#0001
Thanks!

Hello , i would love to help you out with this project of yours .
I sent friend request on discord (bondo#2436) .
Hopefully we will find working with each other enjoyable :slight_smile:

Sorry, I cannot pay using PayPal, the only available option for me is group funds.

1 Like

Thank you everyone for your time, but we’ve found our guy! @KossmoZ

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.