[CLOSED] Hiring builder/modeler (250K Robux/ 20% Game equity)

About Us

Howdy! We are Prime’s Prime, the development studio of Prime Productions. We are developing a Naval Adventure/RPG set in the Golden Age of piracy. The game allows players to become British Navy Recruits and climb up the ladder of power or become a notorious pirate seeking to earn the title of Pirate King. This will be the first ever full production game to launch from this studio, and we need some help! As of now all I can offer is robux for our devs; its not a lot but I am hopeful that once this game launches I can start payrolls for permanent positions.

Team Prime
@Kap_K - Director/Game programmer
VACANT - Lead Animator
VACANT - Secondary Programmer
@YOU! - Lead Builder
@godlyzechter - Builder
@EnnatheGamer - Clothing Designer

Check us out here:

The Job

Looking for a professional builder who has blender/modeling experience. The builder is a master of Roblox studio and knows how to create anything from memory/reference. For this job, we will be using low poly for maps and ships. Our deadline for a “closed beta” launch is around January. Communication is key for this position, we are using Trello so prior knowledge is a nice to have. If you have knowledge on Pirates of the Caribbean or Assassins creed 4, that would be great!

Here is the general feel that we are going for...

We will need roughly 6 islands/towns and there are 15 ships needed to be done.

Payment

Paying out with RBX, and potential share in the game if you are willing to join development after our beta phase. Payment will not be upfront and will be paid out based on completion of “builds”/“sets”. All payments summed up will total to about 250,000 Robux, and a maximum share of 20%.

Contact

You can contact me right here on the Developer Forum, or DC @ Kap_K#0384
You must be 13 years or older to apply; 18 years minimum for post release salary position!

Thanks for checking this out! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I would like to apply and I’ll add you soon I’m a lowpoly builder and I use blender. My discord is
Mr. Dude #5131.

1 Like

Very cool, feel free to msg me on discord, and send some samples of your work!
Looking forward to seeing what you got :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m interested :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
discord : primes#0001

1 Like

Hello. I am a modeler my discord is NexoGalaxy#1513

1 Like

Awesome! Sent a discord request, looking forward to hearing from you soon :smiley:

Hello! Added on Discord, looking forward to discussing the job with you :slight_smile: Feel free to message me when you are free.

I’m interested. I added you on Discord.

1 Like

Glad to see interest :slight_smile: Please let me know your Discord user so I can figure out who to accept.
Thanks!

Archalium#5759

30 charsssssssssssssssssssss

1 Like

Interested.

1 Like

Hey! I am highly interested in this job offer and it seems like an excellent oppurtunity. I sent you a request on discord if you didn’t get just add me Isukali#2787

1 Like

Hi, are you looking for an experienced 3d modeler to help build your game please message me on discord i would like to work with/for you i have over 2 years of experience working 13 hours a day so il say am on par with someone who has 3 years of experience. Message me on discord please if you would like to work with me thank u Discord: TheBlackGOD#9843

Hi, I’ve sent you a FR through discord. Here’s my portfolio and some examples of related builds.

3 Likes

I’m very impressed, please accept my request on discord for further discussions :slight_smile:

Wow, that’s really neat! Are you able to adapt to a more late 18th century to 19th century style? The time period of our game is around the early 19th century.
Thanks.

Hey! I could help out, however the discord link does not seem to be working. My discord is Vippy#4074.
I model by the way

Uh I think you declined my request from a few days ago, I sent another one. We can discuss more in there.
Cuilan#9281

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.