[Closed] Hiring builders and programmers for Project: Broadway

CLOSED

:star_struck: :grinning: :grinning: :grin: :no_mouth: :face_with_head_bandage: :slightly_frowning_face: :unamused: :neutral_face: :mask: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :expressionless: :joy: :sleeping:

2 Likes

Hello! I’m JustOneOfTheKind, JustOne for short. I am interested in your thread. Please read my portfolio to see if I fit the position as builder.

1 Like

Hello. Your builds look pretty good, but this project will be pretty detailed with lots of complex pieces. Can you do anything more complex? For example See the snake above.

I’m not sure. I’m just a basic builder.

Interested [OUTDATED] EternalCanadianDev | New Builder! COMMS 3/5

I can help by making a few assets such as trees. These trees dont have to be natural at all and can have funky colors/shapes. Here’s my portfolio:[CLOSED] Experienced Modeler [PORTFOLIO]

Well, this show doesn’t really need any trees and I am thinking of having the theatre in a city environment, but thanks anyway.

My bad I meant as shrubs/houseplants. They would be in pots, but understandable.

Oh, well DM me and we can see, I would only need one or two.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.