[CLOSED ]Hiring Builders/ Modelers For a Low Poly Fantasy RPG/Sim Game - Contract Based 150K R$

Hello, dear community!
First of all, I want to thank all of you for your constant support and the fact you strive to share useful information with all members!

I represent Pizza Pie Publishing a fresh Roblox Game Studio.
We are looking for severe and passionate builders/modelers to join our team. We’ve started working on a fantasy RPG/ Sim game.

**The Team so far:
@joesefez - UI & Lead Designer
@wesc0bar - Economy Designer
@zarkrius - Scripter

You can check our other games here: https://www.roblox.com/groups/4643413/Pizza-Pie-Publishing#!/about 43

About The Job
We are looking for passionate and focused builders/modelers to join our team as our lead content artist. Excellent communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress every few days and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another. We are professionals looking to work with like-minded creative people.
Again we are going for a LOW POLY world :). A style guide will be shared with those that show enough quality to pursue the tasks.

Right now the needs are:

world map (TBA)
buildings - 10 assets (done in Blender/Roblox Studio)
weapons pack - 20 assets (done in Blender/Roblox Studio)
tools pack - 20 assets (done in Blender/Roblox Studio)
This list is subject to alterations.

PLEASE SHARE YOUR WORK/PORTFOLIO IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.

Payment
We will offer a CONTRACT for you to sign that will guarantee payment for the assets you’ve created.
Payment can be done in USD or R$.
You are looking at up to 150k R$ with bonuses for delivering items on time.
This deal opens the door to other commissions. We are focused on making three more games in the next two months.

Contact Us
I will be the contact point so feel free to DM or add me on Discord: Danutian#5401.

Thanks for reading and spreading the word!

I believe that the price you want is way too low.

You’re asking for a lot of content to be made while just offering 150k R$.

I’d say you should be offering at least 600k R$

2 Likes

@oryRBX thanks for the feedback. I have adjusted the numbers and took some items out.

I am interested, astrovibes#8096

1 Like

I’ ve added you on Discord. :slight_smile:

Name?

Can you ask a full question please so I know how to reply?

Could you tell me your name?

Dan. Yours?

astrovibes#8096, Nate.

What is your discord name and tag.

Danutian#5401

I have added you.

I sent you a friend request on Discord. (Pixel#0005)

Hey, if you need any weapons, I have a set for sale.

Hi. Could you share a link or picture?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.