[CLOSED] Hiring designer / builder / modeler to help with one small build (100k robux negotiable)

About Us

Hi there! I am TriggerThirst, owner of Hidden Powerup. I have published 5 games previously and am currently working on a simple little project before I jump into another big game idea.

You can check my portfolio here.

About The Job

I am looking for a professional map designer and builder/modeler to help me with my new game idea. If you’ve played some of my other games you may understand my sense of humor to some degree but basically the game I am working on is a parody piggy style game. I will give more details if we chat.

But basically what I have is the game idea worked out and the first level mostly designed. What I am looking for:
Help with finishing the design (coming up with a few more funny tool ideas and different areas of the map)
Level layout to allow for a random and varied progression (similar to Spider, etc)
Some basic low poly modeling and styling on my build. (furniture, wall coloring, atmosphere, etc) nothing too crazy.

I want to make it clear that the “Design” aspect of what I’m looking for is incredibly important. I can always find a separate builder if needed but the design is what I NEED. I need someone that has experience with level layout and level design and game design/progression. If you have any experience building a Piggy/Granny/Spider style map that would be even better. It is proving very time consuming for me and is not my specialty though I do have a good portion of it already done. However, if you think what I’ve done is awful and want to start from scratch that could be negotiated and discussed as well.

Payment

I am doing a one time payment of 100k Robux (negotiable). I figure this should take at least several hours and will likely require some back and forth communication. I want it to be well done. If I like working with you and the game does well enough to warrant updates there would be opportunity for ongoing work.

Contact Us

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/TriggerThirst
Please provide a portfolio of your work so that I can see what you are capable of and any prior work experience that is relevant to the level design aspect I am looking for.

You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Are you looking for someone to help you add the horror aspect? I am good at that. I am a decent builder, probably not who you are looking for.

I can help out with graphic designing! my twitter is twitter.com/SociaIDesign

sure i can do that since i do allot of scarry/horror builds. id do it for 50k btw with just buidling non modeling. if u want to see work i did in like 10 mins its called my game on my proflile,

Hello I am interested in the building rule you can contact me via Forum or on Discord at Dinosoreo32#0306. Here is my portfolio: [OPEN] Professional Builder/Modeler Commissions (LOW POLY AVAILABLE!)

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.