CLOSED Hiring Experienced Scripter [50,000R$ + 10%]

About the Game

We are hiring an additional scripter for a game called Cabin Crew, which is an immersive and realistic experience for players to act as the cabin crew of an aircraft. Last year, Cabin Crew was released as a paid alpha version and performed very well with an 89% approval rating and over 112k users purchasing access to the game. For the past 6 months, we have been working hard on a full release version that will be free. The game is 85%-90% complete.

The Job

You must have at least 3 years of experience with Lua. There has been one scripter working on the game since development started, however, recently they have not had as much time as they would like to work, so you will be initially working alongside them to complete the game in a timely manner. Main skills needed are CFrame and Pathfinding. You will be required to understand and adjust to the layout of the studio and to read and incorporate your code into the current code of the game.

Payment

You will receive 50k Robux when the game is finished and 10% of the game’s revenue.

Contact Us:

You can contact us via Discord @Aveir#7911
You must be 16 years or over to be considered.

If you contact us, include:

• Your Roblox username

• Your portfolio

• Your years of experience scripting

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

Hi, I see you are looking for a programmer. Though I’m 15, maybe you will take me into consideration. Here is my portfolio: [OLD PORTFOLIO] Check out my new one!