[closed] hiring for cafe game

–About Us
It is just me and my partner plus a few other friends that have been working on this game, we do not have a dev team but we are looking for one to hire.

You can see our progress so far here: [CONSTRUCTION!] ☕ |:|Butterfly Cafe|:| 🍩 - Roblox

–About The Job
We are hiring for all positions individually, but we’d rather have a dev team working on it together. Our game’s style is like most other cafe’s, as it is a modern aesthetic type build. We expect high quality builds that maintain that style. You will be working with other people, so we will be choosing people who have similar styles and that have a style closest to what we’re going for. You will all be working together so we expect you to be kind to one another. We will be checking in daily to monitor the team and the progress. We do not have a time limit, and we would appreciate if you have a portfolio or a past game you’ve worked on.

**We do not have any details, as we are contemplating whether to just delete what we’ve done in the past and let the hired associates take over.

–Payment
After we’ve previewed and discussed your past work, we will negotiate prices. We do not have a set price, and we will pay your desired amount. The prices will vary according to what you’ve done and the position you have.

–Contact Us
You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord- Discord
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thank you for reading!

2 Likes

Do you want a gfx designer?

30 chars

I DM’ed you on discord, my discord is kyzer#9336.

Here is my portfolio - ImagineLeqtric - Builder Portfolio [For Hire]

Hello! I have DM’ed you! My discord is: dillyuwu#4976
I would work as scripter

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.