[CLOSED] Hiring GFX Artists and Builder

Màple

About Us

Màple is a new fast-growing cafe community, which will very soon reach 300 members. We’re in need of new graphics, as well as an event centre ASAP.

The Team
@zenvxs - Lead Builder
@DevHarton - Scripter & modeller
@TotallyEdward - GFX Artist

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builder to join our team in order to create an Event Center. We expect high quality builds that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are expected alongside daily progress of the asset you’re building; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

We’re also looking for a permanent GFX artist to create new GFXs for our games as well as icons for our upcoming game passes.

Example of our game's build style

Our Event Center will need to have a lobby, auditorium able to fit over 20 people, a backstage accessible by a staff-only door in the lobby. That staff door should also lead to a meeting room.

Payment

We are paying 200 robux per GFX asset. Our preferred payment method is robux via group funds. As for the Event Center we’re willing to pay over 350 robux via group funds.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at:
zen#6102
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

For more information please reply to this forum.
PS: You must have a portfolio to show in order to DM me.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

Hey! I see your in need of a GFX artist! Take a look at my portfolio;

My Portfolio

Lovely portfolio, please contact me on DISCORD: zen#6102

Your tag doesnt work for some reason. :confused: Try adding me, 𝔹𝕦𝕕𝕫𝕚𝕟#0001.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.