[CLOSED] Hiring GFX Designer

About Us

Hello! We’re an upcoming game development team. We’re looking for a Graphic Designer who Is willing to design for us.

The Team
@you - Graphic Designer
@you - Graphic Designer

About The Job

We are looking for some good Graphic Designers to design thumbnails, Icons & Ads for our new game.

Payment

We are paying [$50-150] USD per asset. Our preferred payment method is USD. Payment will be sent once the service has been complete.

Contact Us

Discord: Ulrxa#0191

You must contact us to apply we will not contact you.

You must be 13 or older to apply!

7 Likes

Contacted, interested in this opportunity!

1 Like

Hello! I’m a 2D and 3D artist, and I’m interested! I’ve sent a friend request.
Discord: Azza #3032

1 Like

Is it possible to pay by robux? Cuz I’m interested to apply…
Portfolio : https://devforum.roblox.com/t/open-ardominb-pro-gfx-artist-for-hire/524980
Discord : Ay-Men xD#7917

1 Like

I’m a 2D graphics artist who is experienced in cartoonish/simplistic design. I do not, however, do Roblox blender GFXs, neither do I do realistic art. My (outdated) portfolio can be found here: Closed (Read description)
If you’d like to contact me, my discord username is Maventine#5318. Also, I prefer to be paid after my assets (not upfront) using Robux through group funds.

1 Like

I sent you a request on discord I am a 3D artist and I am interested in designing for you.

1 Like

I’d definitely recommend @Nalzio for this job! He makes some amazing art.

2 Likes

I am very interested in designing for you, I have contacted you on discord. I am a GFX Artist.

2 Likes

interested, contacted you on discord

1 Like

I am very interested in working for you. If this position is still available, please contact me on discord @§shawn§#8752.

1 Like

I am interested in the job, added on Discord.

Hey! Im intrested in this and if you would like to see my portfolio here it is;

My Portfolio

Hope we can do some buiseness!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.