[CLOSED] Hiring Logo Designer

About Me

Hi there! I’m axiliquint, the Founder of a company named Koal. We work on creating ROBLOX-Discord automation as effortless as possible, and we’re growing everyday.

About The Job

We are looking for a GFX artist with experience in creating “watermark” logos. This is a one-time commission, and we’d like it done within the next few weeks.

The logo style I’m looking for a fairly simple, examples below.

Examples (Logo Credit to Aotivatial and loertis)

campfire

Payment

Ideally, we’ll be paying ~R$500-1k for the watermark logo, along with a few additional things. (Server Banner, Twitter Banner, etc) However, we are willing to negotiate higher or lower if needed.

Our preferred payment method is TShirt, and we’ll be covering the marketplace fee.

Contact Me

You can contact me through Discord by adding me, my tag is and#1000. Upon being accepted, please send your portfolio/past work.

You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Many thanks,
axiliquint

3 Likes

I’m interested, I’ll leave you my portfolio Lasdark17 | Artist ,logo designer, 2D,designer miniatures GFX| Portfolios

Please contact me on Discord if you’re interested, my tag is and#1000.

your tag won’t let me add you add me lasdar17#9866

Update: I am looking for GFX Artists that have made logos/logos like these in the past.

If you haven’t, you’ll most likely not get picked.

I am interested here’s my portfolio - https://devforum.roblox.com/t/my-scripting-2d-vector-art-portfolio/719109

1 Like

Im interested. Im a GFX Artist. This is my portfolio: GFX Artist For Hire - FireAtacck

An artist has been chosen. Thank you all for your time!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.