[CLOSED] Hiring Low Poly Builder | Medium Sized Map(s)

About Me

Hello! I’m Fresh_Effect and I’ve been developing roblox games as a scripter and project leader for almost 6 years now. Right now I’m working on a brand new project with a small team. I’m looking for experienced builders to expand our development team, and help us get the project ready for it’s alpha release!

About The Job

The game I’m creating is a round based, team combat game. Teams face off in 5v5 team deathmatch style. The theme of the game is magical/fantasy. I’m aiming to have 5 maps ready for this game by the time its released. I decided a low poly style would work best for our maps. I’d like these maps to be very open and have no inside buildings because players will be fighting with ranged weapons. The size of the maps I’m looking for is about 400 x 350 studs. Detail is not as important as the structure of the map and its ability to comfortably fit 10 players without feeling cramped. We already have one map ready for the game, and I’d ask any builders we hire to try to stick to this building style:

As far as deadlines, I’m hoping to have this game mostly ready to go by mid May, so maps should be ready by then. I’m not expecting you to do all 4 of the remaining maps, I’ll probably need to hire multiple builders.

Payment

I’m looking to pay with USD via PayPal for these maps. I have robux, but I do not have a group I can send the funds through. So I am willing to possibly negotiate robux for the job, but I will not be able to cover the 30% marketplace fee, which means that if you choose robux, I won’t be able to pay as much.

I am hoping to pay about 80 USD per map, but that is negotiable, so feel free to discuss the price further with me.

Contact Me

If you’re interested in this position, I’d prefer that you add me on Discord at Fresh Effect#7716 to discuss it further. If you have any questions, don’t be afraid to ask.

Thanks for your time! :smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.