[Closed] Hiring | Police vest, accessories Moddler

The Job;

Hello, I am Daniel and I’m currently looking for some one who can make me police vests and accessories.

There are five teams you will have to make vests and accessories for, four of which are police teams and one is a fighterfighter team. The police vests and accessories must be made to look like photos given. Some examples of the police vests and accessories are: Leg holster, rifel sling, Firefighter breathing apparatus and of course the vests.

Please note I am not currently looking for any clothing deveolpers.

Examples of Police vests and accessories we need; (not limited to)

Payment

10,000 Robux, This will be payed per team, 2,000 for each team. This will be payed through group funds.

Time frame;

This task should be completed in a 2-3 weeks but if this is not the case I am willing to negotiate on a longer timeframe.

Contact Me;

Please contact me, I can reach anyone here on the Devforums but I much more prefer communication over Discord; Dániel#2724

1 Like

Im interested!

Heres my portfolio:[OPEN] Sikowwitzz's 3D Modeling Portfolio

I also made this a few days ago

1 Like

I’m interested, but are you looking for modelers, clothing designers, or both? Also- low poly or high poly?
Discord: flarezhu21#1532

2 Likes

Hi flarezhu,
I am not looking for clothes designers only moddlers. The vests and accessories would have to be make with high poly if using blender.

Thanks for your question.

1 Like

How many different vests per team?

1 Like

One Vest with accessories per team.

1 Like

Alright- I may be able to get this done for you. I’ll get started in an hour or two. If you aren’t satisfied with the end result, you can just reject it. Sound good? (I’ll contact u thru discord later)

1 Like

Before starting I would need you to message me on discord and ask for the information regarding what I’d like done for each team. You can contact discord: Dániel#2724
Thanks,
Daniel

1 Like

Will do soon after im on my computer :+1:

1 Like

You write like the meme man lol

1 Like

Hi red1monster,
Please explain what you mean by saying I write like the “Meme man lol”
Thanks,
Daniel

1 Like

Hi Rin,
Could you please contact me on discord Dániel#2724 thanks!