[CLOSED] Hiring UI designers

Hiring UI Designers!

About Us

Greetings! My name is Suhbway and I’m currently looking for a UI designer for a Fire Force (anime) game I’m creating with a few others. We recently started the project so not a lot is set in stone/completed yet, however we’ve already made some considerable progress.

About The Job

We are looking for a professional UI designer to join our team. It is highly preferred that you have some background in working with anime styled/themed games before as it would make it easier for both yourself and our team to help establish a theme for the UI. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress almost daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another. If needed, we can provide some screenshots of what type of style UI we are looking for.

Payment

We are paying in both robux and USD (preferably ROBUX). Payments for the entire game UI is negotiable and will depend on the quality of your designs and how long it takes for the designs to be completed.

Contact Us

You can contact me here on Developer Forums or shoot me a friend request on discord @suhbubba#1144.
Please have screenshots of previous work ready to send before sending a message as it will save us both time. :smiley:

Thanks for reading and have a great rest of your day! :+1:

2 Likes

Hey! I just sent you a friend request on Discord. Hope I can work with you.

1 Like

Hello, is the job be filled? If not, I am interested in applying.

1 Like

do you have any max price/budget?

1 Like

Not yet, we are still screening the UI designers who have applied.

Max price/budget would be around 6k ish robux and around 40 ish USD.

1 Like

Hello! I’m interested and I sent you a friend request on discord. Hope we can discuss some details and make this work!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.