[CLOSED] | Homestore builder [5-20k]

About Us

Hi there! We are Ethereal Universe, a game show group launched at the 9th of June. From there, we have gained over 200 members and I am looking to expand the group to offer different things for our audience and introduce more players.

I am currently the only person working for the group fully with some players coming in to assist with scripting and building.

The group can be seen at Ethereal Universe - Roblox. There is manual approval but if you get in it means you will be able to check out all the current builds I’ve made with some assistance if you want to see more about my own building style.

About The Job

I am looking for a professional home store builder to create a home store for our group in order to attract other audiences. Below features details of what I like to see if you fit in the criteria.
The home store should fit 100-130 mannequins, I am actually fairly uncertain yet but as long as it is’ in that range it should be good. it should not be overly large and I am mostly critical with the interior design of the build so don’t worry too much if your outerior isn’t amazing - I should be able to add onto it.

Example builds

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/706667371456233472/724734903865835560/unknown.png

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/706667371456233472/724734980554489966/unknown.png?width=931&height=563

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/706667371456233472/724735083348492379/unknown.png?width=906&height=563

Since I understand building can be time consuming sometimes I never give strict deadlines but for some of the people I’ve came to for commissions they seem to always stretch just the amount of time they get to have - if you’re going to apply, make sure you will do it in a respectable amount of time; if it’s under a week, that’s good.

It is highly recommended you give updates on your homestore, it means if I don’t like something we can fix it together and keep moving. If for some reason you get through it with giving absolutely no updates I am probably going to ask for a lot of changes, just play safe.

Payment

I do not pay in USD unfortunately, however I am able to pay in ROBUX from 5k to 20k depending on how much I like the build and the size of it. 12k are already on funds so I am mostly comfortable paying from that price point or under, only higher if I feel like it justifies the build quality.

Contact Us

Best way to contact me is on Discord and I’d like it to stay as the only way so contact me at Upbeat#8927.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello, I am interested in applying for this position. Discord states that I’m unable to add you – pictured below. Here is my portfolio if you would like to take a peek at that. If you’re interested in my services, please add me on Discord!
XIaine#6196
Thank you!

1 Like

Hey! I attempted to contact you on Discord, but you are not allowing friend requests at the moment, go ahead and shoot me a Friend Request if you’d like, If not, please tell me when your requests are opened back up.

Zilas#3057

I sent both friend requests, sorry about that!
edit: closed. Thanks for who applied!

Open… The original builder removed my friend request and blocked me with no notice at all of inactivity or etc saying he’d have it done next week [leaving no options of contact]. Weird LOL; anyways this is open again and anyone should be able to friend me now so hmu on Discord!

Hello, based on what i saw in your examples, i wanted to ask if we are gonna have to do terrain as well.

Yeah, I’d like it if you did terrain but if you aren’t confident in it I can choose to help. I have a lot of experience in building outdoor areas so I did bring up the option for people not having to do terrain but preferably yes, just depends if it’s worth it from the quality of your interior building.

I am interested then, i sent you a friend request, i am AtomicNuke#0677

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.