Closed | I'm a Map Creator and 3D Modeler | AspiredTheory Portfolio

Click on the arrow below to see how you could access my portfolio.

Click me for example

Screen Shot 2021-01-14 at 1.50.18 PM

Context:

I am a ROBLOX environmental artist, sharing my portfolio to the ROBLOX community with builds, level designs, and asset creations. My experience is listed below:

-5 years with ROBLOX Studio
-3 years with Blender
-Some experience with ProCreate

Stemming from my childhood and the CVPA (Center for Visual and Performing Arts at Suitland High School), I have a background through the visual arts (draw, paint, sculpture, photography, graphic design, print making, and art history).

Associated with this forum posts is my talent hub page: Talent Hub

Screen Shot 2020-11-26 at 5.32.05 PM

It spans from oldest to recent creations, to show capacity through my progress on the ROBLOX platform, since 2017 (I will build more and optimize my portfolio along the way).

Maps and 3D Models

2b6cbb7b-b4ee-4beb-9fad-2495f1e96a6a.550x220
0b82916a-eabe-491e-9645-caa754dee572.550x220

ab5672fa-01d2-4665-b3d2-f852a6f89181.550x220

af85e8d9-d3c2-4059-93d6-5eed6b783cdd.550x220

My talent hub page: Talent Hub

Screen Shot 2020-11-26 at 5.41.51 PM

Twitter: @ElextraStudios

Discord: AspiredTheory#9134

Email: aspiredtheory@gmail.com

Availability: Please contact me with your commission proposals.

I’d be happy to show you my work outside of ROBLOX :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Cool builds! Keep the good work up!

3 Likes

Thank you so much. I’m very excited to start this new journey.

2 Likes

AspiredTheory has contributed significantly to many of my games. I am writing this as an endorsement for his future commissions.

2 Likes

Always happy to help :slight_smile:

1 Like

Are you able to build with detail and in a futuristic style? If so, let me know! I may have a job for you.

1 Like

Great! Let’s talk more. My Discord’s @DerpyMcDerpell#7788. I sent a friend request.

2 Likes

Great work! Less than 24 hours of delivery. 3 Different variations of the mesh I needed.

2 Likes

I’m looking for some help on a map I’m building, you think I could DM you about it and you give me a price quote?

Check this out, might take some interest <3

Hello Roblox Community! College apps are almost over and just like to thank whoever requested a commission. To those I never got to, I’m very sorry. I had to balance many epochs of my life, and facing it all alone was trivial.

I am now available and open. Ready for the next commission!

Updated my portfolio as of Jan 10, 2021

-AspiredTheory

2 Likes

Opening my commissions.
Massing making of maps.

A bump, but also want to reassure, I’m in demand to work more and make more. Although that, I still want to make the game projects as well as possible and want to reassure anyone here, i’m not just building for the money- rather- make dreams true.

That’s what I would’ve wanted as a kid.

Just please be reasonable with your payment.

Thanks for the support everyone. My commissions are closed.

Portfolio Updated as of Sep16.2022