[CLOSED] I'm looking for a scripter for my upcoming jojo game

I’m looking for 2 scripter for my upcoming jojo game for more details message me at Spoony#0010. The game would be kind of like a bizarre day. Meaning you would have to script powers and etc.

Budget—
My budget is around 40 - 60usd a month.

My goal—
My goal is for the game to have at least 2000 people playing it a day.

Thanks,
krish2807

Hi there,

I think it would be a good idea to follow the template that’s provided when you start a post here. For example, what is your project? How many team members do you have? What are you goals? What will the scripter do? What is your budget?

Just asking people to contact you for information isn’t helpful to us freelance scripters who are looking for work.

Thanks,
-Tom :slight_smile:

Please don’t be lazy while making posts, this literally has no information, about payment, just about you look 2 scripter without any explanation.

Sorry, I was rushing cause I had to go out but I fixed it now. Tell me if it’s good enough.

Sorry, I was rushing cause I had to go out but I fixed it now.

Hi am a 3d modeller am here to ask if you would need one for your game. I have being modelling for well over 3 years almost 4 years, i can model just about anything; also i can build i have being building for 1 year now. Am here to apply for the modeller position thou as that is my strong suit( and am also 16). Send me a friend request on discord TheBlackGOD#9843 to get examples of my portfolio and past work trust me you would not regret it, i might try editing this and linking my portfolio Semi professional 3d modeller for hire(Cheap) Commissions open!, i can send u more if u send a friend request on discord thanks

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.