[CLOSED] Irrelius | Experienced Builder, Level Designer & Terrain Artist

Awesome with deadlines and dedication, as well as keeping his eye on the ball. Wonderful to work with and has awesome communication skills- A+ Would recommend working with him or even considering him for mostly any project since building is a must-have when compiling a team. :grinning:

Always a pleasure to work with the best UI designer on the site. Thanks for the kind words, Hamed!

Hey Panzerise. Thanks for the kind words, I checked your portfolio and it would seem that it’s not only my work that is professional and clean, keep up the great work!

Thank you, Rokedev! I appreciate the kind words.

As have you! Thank you, Toxen.

Thank you so much, I appreciate it, especially from such a talented clothing creator!

1 Like

I am interested sent a friend request!

I am interested I will pay really good and sent you a friend request but is long term sadly, before saying no please tell me the idea of my game.

2 Likes

Commissions open again, only looking to do terrain, lighting and environmental work however.

Thank you!

Nice work mate.

Good luck with your future endeavours.

1 Like

Thanks, Bohors! Much appreciated.

Commissions re-opened.

Currently only accepting USD.

1 Like

Hello Irrelius! I have taken interest in your skills and I’m currently wondering if your still open for terrain creation. If so please dm me at Yeeboi#0001. (I can’t friend you due to friend requests being blocked)

Greetings, Irrelius - It would be a pleasure to work with you and I am happy to pay via USD. Please see your messages for additional details.

1 Like

Review time

I contracted irrelius to work on a desert 2k by 2k baseplate.

He delivered much to my satisfaction. The commission took no longer than a week from start to finish, and he was quick to adjust to requests and receptive, as well as consulting me to allow me to get a better terrain map.

All in all, I’m pleased with the service received and he’s a pleasant chap.

I would recommend irrelius for terrain/environmental needs when he opens!

1 Like

Commissions open again, accepting USD + Robux!

:slightly_smiling_face:

Where do I even start? I had been pondering the site looking for an adequate environmental artist. After a few days, I stumbled upon Irrelius. His portfolio looked splendid so I figure I would give it a shot. After being completely understanding with me and kind (lacked in knowledge about some things in terrain), we worked out a deal. He started almost immediately after. It wasn’t long at all before the map was finished and I was awe-struck. It was tough to believe that terrain could look this nice within this platform. I can confidently say that I am MORE than pleased with the result of my commission and service. I would highly recommend hiring Irrelius for your terrain needs and even building if needed. He also knows how to compliment the map with his lighting.

1 Like

Thanks for such a wonderful comment man, I really appreciate it.

Was my pleasure working with you.

1 Like

Such an easy and well explained commission, my pleasure to work with you Codiyx!

:cactus:

Hi! I’m really interested in hiring you. Do you have discord, it’s easier regarding communications. If yes please reply with the name and tag thank you!