[CLOSED] Legacy Games is looking for experienced scripters and 3D modelers!

About Us

Legacy Games is a development studio founded on 4/12/2020 and is currently on a path to greatness. The lobby game for our first project is greater than ever. The low poly style and the great music adds taste and all the small details we pay attention to makes it even better. The current game we are working on is a story game. We will putting money into ads and hopefully find a sponsor to help us.

The Team
@40nt - Head Developer
@thiscouldbeyou - Scripter
@Faded_Aurora - Builder
@thiscouldbeyou - Modeler
@ScytheSlayin - Animator
@themcclellandcrew101 - Composer
@MrDerpSavage - GFX Artist
@se_TQ - UI Artist

About The Job

We are looking for a professional modeler and an experienced scripter to join our team! The modeler will need to make multiple low poly assets for our game and the scripter will need to script stuff such as pathfinding, UI, and sound queues and all that.

We expect the best from both the scripter and modeler as it is essential towards our projects success.

Payment

We are paying through percents of the groups earnings, they could vary as we don’t have a full team yet but the scripter is getting paid around 30% and modeler around 10%.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or on Discord: 40nt#6340 , crew#6742 , or Auroray#9148

You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey! I might be interested in the modeling position but I have a question: Is there any progress on the game, yet?

Yes there is, we’re already 90% done with the lobby and it looks like it can be the best story game lobby on Roblox. We just need some models to add a little bit more detail and we’ll be done with it. (We started development officially yesterday.)

2 Likes

We are still looking for a scripter! Do not hesitate to apply! :smile:

Is the job for a scripter still available? If yes, I may be able to do this.

Sent an fr: phxtn#9477

I am interested.

kirb.is.awesome#0071.

I think i can fill the modeler position, check out my portfolio:

We found the team! :slight_smile:
Thank You to all those who applied.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.