[OPEN TO LONG TERM] OneLegitDev's Programming Portfolio

About Me

Hello! My name is Jaime but I go as OneLegitDev on Roblox. I am a professional programmer and have been working on the Roblox platform for 6-7 years now with 4-5 of those years being in a professional capacity. I am super passionate about programming and love Roblox as a platform because of the freedom it allows.

Skills

As a programmer I primarily excel in Back-End, Gameplay and Live Ops however am also capable of Front-End within which I am proficiently skilled in visual effects.

I also have good knowledge of Technical Writing considering I document most of my code/systems to be user and self friendly.

I work well in both small and large teams being able to collaborate with many different types of programmers and developers to get the job done with the least amount of issues. I also work well on my own.

Games I've Worked On

Showcase

Over the years I have worked on a vast amount of projects, most of which being my own however I have also partnered/worked for multiple large scale games.
Here are some of the many games I have developed for in the recent years:

Tapping Gods: Tapping Gods! - Roblox

• I worked on Tapping Gods as a Programmer who was primarily in charge of Gameplay Development and Live Ops. During my time on Tapping Gods I took up an unofficial lead role and devised programming and other development related tasks and assigned them to the other developers on the team with due dates to ensure our updates were on time. I also worked closely with the Tester team to ensure our updates were thoroughly tested. As well as that I lead/managed the games re-write in which we re-wrote a large portion of the game in order to fix multiple underlying issues and memory leaks.

Anime Fighting Simulator: [ Content Deleted ] - Roblox

• I worked as a Head Developer (Programmer) on Anime Fighting Simulator, a game created by BlockZone Studios and is currently one of the top games on Roblox for 5 months as we released 3 different updates during said time. I worked on gameplay and live ops for the game and for the last 2 updates I was on the game also managed the tasks of the game and created a schedule for each of the developers in order to ensure development went smoothly.

RB Battles: RB Battles Minigames! 🏆 - Roblox

• I was a programmer for the official RB Battles Game/Roblox Event in which I refactored the games framework in roughly 8 days in order to allow games to be created easier and for the system to be used in the future and expanded upon. I also worked as a gameplay and developed a total of 5 minigames for the release. During this time I worked many hours and was under constant stress/pressure due to the event being an Roblox Indorsed event and our deadline being a very short amount of time from when I joined the team.

Time Travel Adventures: Time Travel Adventures - Roblox

• Probably my proudest and most fun experiences on Roblox is working for the game Time Travel Adventures. TTA is a story based game where the player travels through time going back to different periods of time and having a new adventure each time all in order to collect Crystals to help Dr. Time. During this project I was assigned Lead Scripter and Scripted a good chunck of the game starting from the Sub-Zero Map all the way till the games finish.

Super Hero Simulator: Superhero Simulator - Roblox

• While working on Super Hero Simulator I was assigned the job of programming the visual effects for the game. I’ve programmed a large portion of the visual effects for the weapons/suits of Super Hero Simulator.

The Curse: The Curse [STORY] - Roblox

• My most recent contribution was to Flamingo / MrFlimFlam’s new game The Curse where I assisted Jandel in programming core aspects of the game such as the functional Obby Portion, some Visual Effects and the Boss Battle.

Accelerator Program

• I was apart of the Fall 2019 Accelerator program under Jandels team for a Super Hero themed game called “League of Heroes”. During this time we were the first to ever experience the Remote Accelerator Program which has now become a proper program. During this program I learned a massive amount about working with a team on a more professional and personal level as well as a lot about general Game Design and Game Development. It was by far the best experience on Roblox I have had.

Many Others!

• I have worked on many other games as well ranging from small passion projects to large scale projects which didn’t come to fruition for one reason or another.

Availability

I am able to work anywhere from 30-40 hours per week preferably with one full day off each week however if it’s a project I am interested in you can be sure I will want to work more than asked.

Currently OPEN to long term work only
Willing to work on a monthly salary or a % if the game is already established. Also willing to do hourly pay rate.

Payment

I accept USD in the form of Paypal, Robux or if the game is already established with a good player count I am possibly willing to work on a %.

Contact

The best way to contact me is through my discord at: OneLegitDev#0001
However you can also contact me through the DevForum, TalentHub or Twitter at “OneLegitDev”

Thanks for viewing my portfolio and considering hiring me! I look forward to working with you.

11 Likes

Hello, i’d be interested in hiring you, I’ve sent a friend request under FearForte#6647 on discord.

Hi! I’m interessed but your discord name dosen’t work can you add me my name on discord is: pushy151 # 9643(no spaces)

Thanks to have read :grinning:

very impressive, just sent a friend request on discord. (rosscko#7637)

I hired Legitmanp for a programming job back in mid-December. I can’t comment on his ability as a programmer, but I can on my experience working with him. Directly after hiring him, he (understandably, and without issue) took two weeks off for the Christmas season, and then a further two weeks because of the flu - numerous messages were sent over the following week inquiring about his plans and schedule, which he replied to none of. Unfortunately for us after having sat around for a month, he disappeared entirely.

3 Likes

I’m extremely sorry for your bad experience with my services, I do recall giving you a heads up letting you know I had to leave the project due to some ongoing family issues which seem to pop up whenever I begin a new job.

Either way, it was not professional and I deeply apologize for not being able to complete the job as well as for delaying the overall project.

Open for long term projects or substantial commissions.

1 Like

Hey! I added you on discord
(TwistedWalter#4709)
We want a long term scripter
I will give you all the information about the game once i can DM you

Hey! Do you take DP + permanent % in one group?
e.g. DP ranging around 10kR$