[CLOSED] light's Portfolio

hey, tried adding you on dizzy but it didn’t work. could you try adding me?
i’m
abby;#0001

I couldn’t contact your discord, I would love to get an icon done. If you could friend me on discord, Adamm#8398

Ah sorry! I recently changed my tag and I forgot to update it here. Could you join my Discord server instead?

3 Likes

Sorry, I recently changed my Discord tag. You can reach me at light#9999 or my Discord server!

1 Like

Hey everyone! I’ve closed down my commissions for now, as I settle into school and finish up any current orders. ETA of around 2 weeks. Thanks for your patience and support!

1 Like

OMG HIRE HIM. The quality is AMAZING, he’s so QUICK, and he’s so CHEAP!!

YOU GOTTA HIRE HIM.

1 Like

:wave: Hi!

I’ve re-opened my commissions, and I’m taking about 3-4 orders. If you are interested in ordering from me, please join my graphics server and create a ticket!

1 Like

4/4 commission slots filled! Thank you everyone for ordering.

1 Like

I would highly recommend this artist for all of your graphics. It is definitely worth the price in the end. :smile: :heart:

2 Likes

I would highly recommend lightifieds. He provides quick service, and communicates with you through every step. In addition, his prices are really good.

1 Like

I’m re-opening my commissions, accepting 12 slots. A few have already filled up, so I recommend you to order now.

In a whopping record time of 1 hour and 50 minutes, all 12/12 slots have been filled. Thank you to everyone that has ordered. You’re always welcome to join my communications server for future updates.

these are hotttt omg- I’ll def order from you in the future!

1 Like

good artist. very pro
am pro art