[CLOSED] Looking Developers For An Obby Game!

Hello!

Greetings! I’m itilva8630 the owner of Respawn Studio’s. We’re planning on making an Obby game and are looking for developers!

About The Job

We’re looking for scripters and UI designers to help make our game.

Payment

We’re looking to pay in group % as well as some Robux upfront. The payment depends on your skill and activity.

Note

We’re a small group due to we just started, but when the game comes out, we’re planning on advertising it. I also own a Cafe with 140 members to prove that I can make big groups! :slight_smile:

Respawn Studio’s Group: Respawn Studio's - Roblox
My Cafe: Ároma Cafe - Roblox

Contact

If interested, please add me on dizzy at: itilva8630#8882

Thank you!

6 Likes

same guy you asked for scripting, I am a builder but hi

Are there any examples of UI you want to have?

We’re looking for gamepass UIs, Current level, Respawn, etc.

Can you provide more detail on the scripter’s job? As in, who they’ll be working with, the schedule, and what parts of the game they’d have to script? I may be interested.

They’ll need the script the levels, teleport pads, leaderboard, custom UI showing the players username and group rank. You’ll be working with the development team and whenever you can. There is no set time.

I was talking about some pictures of the style you want to have.

Here is my portifolio

1 Like

I can do the scripting job. kirsa!#4444

1 Like

Added you on discord. :slight_smile:

( 30 characters )

Hello, I am interested about your post. I would like to be a scripter/programmer. If you want more information about me ?

Okay! Can you DM me on dizzy? And yes, I’d love to know more about your work!

Okay! Is there any way you can add me on dizzy? I think you’d be great for the job!

I’m a UI designer and is a menu just needed? Or something else.

idk whats is dizzy, sorry.
Can u add me on Discord? My tag is on the Portifolio.

Dizzy is Discord. Please add me: itilva8630#8882.

Menu and other thinks like current level, respawn, shop, etc.

Hello I am interested. I do not have a portfolio.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.