[ClOSED] Looking for 3d Modeler

SCPF I|I Special Containment Procedures Foundation

About Us

The SCP Foundation is a fictional organization documented by the web-based collaborative-fiction project of the same name. Within the website’s fictional setting, the SCP Foundation is responsible for locating and containing individuals, entities, locations, and objects that violate natural law (referred to as SCP’s)

Information about our group:
We are a fairly new SCPF that has a small inactive MaD team, currently are launching a temporary site and a new site in the future. I have two very active advanced developers, a Builder and a Scripter. They are the primary developers of our upcoming game.

You can see our group here: SCPF l|l Special Containment Procedures Foundation - Roblox

About The Job

We are looking for 3D Molders to help us continue the development of our foundation. If interested, the Manufacturing Department will review with you the information you provide us and we will initiate you onto a contracting rank. (This rank is basically a trial period).

Modeler Expectations:

• Have extensive knowledge about the SCPF Genre in ROBLOX./ Have Knowledge on Military Assets.
  • Be able to provide the highest quality Assets.
  • Be hard working and ALWAYS follow through with assignment due dates.

Payment:
Payment is negotiable, we currently have a budget of 10k R$ this is the budget.

You can add me on Discord: Saxon#5778

Comment any questions below

3 Likes

I’m interested, what would I be building, SCP’s, or guns? Here’s my portfolio;

We need guns and modern military armor and helmets are you up for it?

Yeah, I believe I am up for it

Great add me on discord. I will add you to a group chat with the head developers.

i don’t use discord… :sweat_smile:, could we use devforum pm’s?

It is very necessary for you to be in the discord, If you want you can use the website version.

oh well, count me out then
(30 characters)

Contact me if interested. Under Contact.

Sent you a friend request. YellowBannana898#0913

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.