[CLOSED] Looking for a 3D Gun Modeler! [135K - 180K+]

About Us
Hey, I’m currently a developer for a productions group, going by the name of On-Point Productions, and we are on the lookout for an individual who is willing to create assets for our undisclosed game.

About The Job
On-Point Productions is looking for a person to model a decent amount of weapons, for the most part being guns of a few sorts. The building style that we prefer is more on the low-poly side, an example can be found below. Examples of your work will be required before you are hired for the job. Great quality builds will be expected.

Gun Build Example

About 15-20 guns will be needed in the next 3 weeks, and in the future we will most likely come back to you with higher payments for more guns.

Payment
Since about 15-20 guns will be needed in a period of about 3 weeks, we will pay per asset depending on the complexity of the build. At minimum, we are willing to pay R$ 9,000 per build (or the USD DevEx equivalent), but will go higher if the build takes more time than the others and is complex.

Contact Us
The two best ways to apply are to privately message me on DevForum with your portfolio, or to reply to this thread with your portfolio attached.

Thanks!

3 Likes

Hey! I’m interested in this position and would like to take my chance at it.
Below is my portfolio. Apparently I wasn’t used to make guns yet would be happy to prove myself.
Discord: AlvinPolys#0001

Hey, I’m interested in this position, here are my portfolio with some works: https://maycontk.artstation.com/

I can send more information in discord:
Maycon#4820

I would be interested if I can make just 1 gun

Yeah, I don’t think he would let you do that. Then there would also be an inconsistency in model styles.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.