[CLOSED] Looking For a Cafe Builder!

Chanel Cafe Builder

About Us

Hello there! Chanel Cafe is currently looking for a builder to build V3! We are looking for Modern Pink & White cafe thats very spacious.If you’d like more info contact adisson#9849 !

** :birthday: The Team**
Founder - BenjiHilton
Chairwoman - eleven
Vice - Chairwoman
President - RblxAdisson

You can see our progress so far here: ☕️ Work at a Cafe! Roleplay - Roblox

Example of our game's build style

:cake:Payment

We are paying 7K R$ for the entire cafe. We don’t need any scripts or machines, we will provide all of that. If wanted we can further discuss prices

:cookie:Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/RblxAdisson
Or join our Discord Server!
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :relaxed:

4 Likes

um pls actually add an image dont just add an image that say sample image :smiley:

1 Like

Interested, contact me on Discord at zack.#4717, since you are currently not accepting friend requests.

1 Like

Hey! I am interested I will send you my builds in Dev Forum DM’S.

1 Like

Sorry I’ll put a picture right away!

1 Like

Joined your Discord Server! My name is BritDev#6015

What is your Discord username?

Hello! Me and another one of my friends are interested if we could do it together and split the pay that would be great! My discord is: sau#0558 please send me a friend request on there!

I am very interested in this! My Discord is Artibyte#1517 here is my portfolio:

Maybe include a Discord tag. The server is very hard when it comes to finding the right people to ask about the job.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.