[CLOSED] Looking For A Dedicated Map and Asset Builder

Hello all. We are Proton Studios, a development team searching for a builder to help create map assets for our game, Warfront 2! We demand professionalism and organisation when working with us and we hope you will be able to help us create a fun and unique experience.

The Team
@SirBumbo - Managment
@DigitalRock023 - UI
@TheDevvy - Scripting
??? - Could be you!

About The Job

We are looking for a map and 3d model builder to join our team to create map and model content. We expect high quality builds that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated. We check team progress weekly and relegate tasks through trello. We want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

To see examples of our build style, visit.
https://www.roblox.com/games/3327121217/Warfront-BETA?refPageId=87b05356-e92a-4c88-a842-1d221256c049

Currently there is not timeframe set in stone, however, having the first couple of maps specificley the lobby done within a few weeks from now is a priority for us. This game will borrow heavily from our original Warfront game including the top down camera style, so your map must be built with that in mind. Assets such as weaponry and enemy drone models (play the linked game) don’t currently have a deadline set for them.

Payment

We are paying per asset, We are looking for a pretty simple low poly or even blocky style that may not even require blender modelling (see linked game). We are offering a price of 3k ($10 usd) per asset, which in themselves are simple. We are offering about 20k ($70 usd) for a map. You must be able to build scifi. Our team makes a large budget biweekly on behalf of me so we can support most requests.

To validate the safety of both clients, you will show progress of your creations and make the changes we deem necessary, you must be able to import them into studio and screenshot them from there, I will teach you how to do that process quickly if you don’t know. Once I have paid you for the assets send us the asset file so we can import them into our game.

Contact Us

You can contact me on discord to apply at SirBumbo#9484.
You must be 13 years or older.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

Edit to post, looking for an asset builder now to. (3d models) :smile:

Hi! I would like to apply for asset builder. I do not use discord. If you would like to hire me, please contact me here.

Hello! I am interested as an asset builder! You can message me via forum or on discord at Dinosoreo32#0306. here is my portfolio: [OPEN] Professional Builder/Modeler Commissions (LOW POLY AVAILABLE!)

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.