[CLOSED] Looking For a Dev Partner

Hello, I am Aensvey and I am an Advanced Builder looking for a Scripter & FRIEND
(preferably in the 15 - 20 Age Bracket) to create games with. I am hoping to create a game in the SCP Genre but I am perfectly okay with doing something else that we come up with. If you are interested you can talk to me on my Discord (13+), Aensvey#2799

More About Me -
I live in the United States (Utah) and I have been building on Roblox since January of 2017. I have made everything from Medievel Japanese Buildings, and WWII German Bunkers to Sci-Fi and Cafes. I am really into the SCP genre as of right now and I enjoy games like rBreach and Arsenal. I have also began to learn scripting but I am not that advanced yet but I plan to continue learning.

3 Likes

Hello! I’d like to help you with scripting, I am 3 years experienced and I have a portfolio. My discord is FriendlyBuilder24#9768. Please contact me if you have accepted my request!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.