[CLOSED] Looking for a development team!

About me

Hi there, I am Alfa_Upsilon shortway Alfa, I’m looking for a motivated developers that can help me with the development of the game. Our game(s) will be about a custom SCPF and a prison. Both of them are owned and operated by me.

The Team
@username - Modeller
@AllGoodNamesRGone243 - Scripter
@lucaazn - UI/GUI designer
@RealBloxxarPlayz - Builder
@alfa_upsilon- Head builder

What do you have to do?

We are looking for professional developers that are capable of at least 1 thing stated down here.

• UI/GUI design
  • Modelling - Doors, lights.
  • Building - Putting it all together with me.
  • Scripting - Guns, doors, lockdown systems, lighting, UI/GUI, alarms.

We will give you daily tasks to complete.
Our game needs at least 30 new assets completed by the end of this month. We expect each asset will take between 1-2 hours.

What do you get in return?

• Percentage of group revenue

We got a back-up payment method. (paypal)

Conclusion

You can contact me via discord. Alfa_Upsilon#8065
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile

PEOPLE THAT CAN MAKE THIS PLEASE CONTACT ME.
:eligius-100 eligius-101

3 Likes

I can script, but I’m not a professional. Could you give a few examples of what you have to script?

Doors, guns, alarms, lockdown systems, lighting , UI/Gui.

Okay, I don’t know how to make guns so nevermind.

Hey, I would like to know what would you need from builder to do, I mean what is left to be done

Send me a friend request via discord.

Hello! I’m interested into this. You can take a look at my Portfolio here: ZentuzFrost Portfolio

Hello! I am interested on this job, but I have some questions. Do you need long-term builders or just for asset? The description says that there are 30 assets needed to be done. After the 30 assets have been done, then we get fired?

My discord: BloxxarPlayz#2392

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.