[CLOSED] Looking for a homestore builder

About Us

Hi there! We are c h a i n $, a clothing apparel group. We are fairly new, and although we have a homestore, we are looking to get a better, nicer homestore.

The Team
@chainedrxses / Iostrxses - Designer/co-owner
@FxllenCode - Co-Owner
@SimplyLeilani - Designer

About The Job

We are SCOPING OUT what we can get with our budget. No, we may not be hiring someone. But, we need a homestore that fits 70 -100 mannequins and fits the aesthetic theme. We are looking for semi-realistic/realistic. We aren’t quite sure if this budget can get us what we want, so again, we are scoping out what we can get, and may decide to wait until we have a bigger budget.

You must have experience.

Example

Example of style

Arctxic's Clothing HomeStore & Pool - Roblox

Something like this but smaller is the style we are looking for.

Payment

We are looking to spend 1k-1.2k robux. Again, we might not be taking anyone if we don’t like what we can get with this budget. If we don’t like what we can get, we will save to get something with a bigger budget.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum.

You must have experience, whether you’ve built a cafe, another homestore, etc. Please link us an example of your work when applying.

Thanks for reading! :rose:

2 Likes

I’m interested in this project, my portfolio is Jackfrcsty | Builder | Modeler | GFX | Cartoony & Realism

2 Likes

Can you show me an example of what it should look like?

2 Likes

Ok, let me find something. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m interested, but I could use an example of what you’re looking for.

1 Like

We are searching for one now! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh! Alright, sorry! I didn’t check the comments. :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

All good. I edited it into the post.

Alright, so after walking around the Homestore a little bit and seeing everything, I think I can do it? Just depends how big you want it to be and how much time I have to make it all. I’m kinda considering doing it but it really just depends overall.

1 Like

How many mannequins/how big do you think you would do for 1.2k?

This big with a 2nd floor (Being generous), and i’d probably be able to fit atleast 10-30 mannequins.

Screen Shot 2020-07-28 at 3.04.03 PM

We are going to have pass on that design, apologies.

1 Like

It’s fine! I understand completely. :+1:

1 Like

Are you still interested? We are still looking for a builder!

1 Like

Sure thing, just give me the details and I can work things out.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.