Closed Looking for a Map Builder! 10 - 50k Group Funds

About The Job

I’m looking for a map builder, if you have experience building low poly builds, this could be a decent opportunity.

What are you going to build?

For this map, build what you are passionate about. For example if you are passionate about sci fi, build a Sci Fi themed map. Just have fun making it, but make sure to follow the requirements below.

What are the build requirements?

• Must be low poly, make it colorful and joyful
  • 500 x 500 studs
  • The Border ( The edges of the map )
The Border details
  • I expect you to make a some sort of creative barrier that prevents players from jumping of the edge of the world and killing themselves

• For example if you were making a sci fi map, maybe you can have some sort of dystopian wall albeit don’t make it super dark like the dc movies.

• Another example of a creative barrier would be low poly terrain. Don’t use the ones from the toolbox, I have seen them before.

This is nice and simple

• Center spawn location
Center Spawn Location Details
  • Includes assets for a shop and a inventory (So 2 assets)
    For example if you like building in sci fi, you can make a sci fi building for the shop

• Players are going to walk near it and a shop gui or inventory gui will pop up. (You don’t have to code, just build)

• You can place it in any orientation you want, just make sure it fits your standard. The only requirement for placement is that it needs to be near the center, which is the spawn point.

• You won’t need to make the gui, or the letters for it, just the build

• Also I do like these glowing circles, if it fits with your theme try to add it in.

• If you can’t, make something to indicate the most noobiest player that if you go go here you will find somthing.

• Lastly, make sure that the center point fits in with the rest of the map, so if you did your center sci fi, make the rest sci fi.

Here is a example of what I’m looking for.

**Here is another example of what I’m looking for **

This would be super nice, a good looking building with the neon circle

• Everything Else
Everything else
  • Be creative with it, make it all one style, if its sci fi, only making sci fi stuff, if its cartoon, make everything else cartoon

• Buildings with interiors are nice, again have fun with it, make secret places

Important Note!

Don’t make all of the terrian flat, have varried terrain like in crossroads

For example here we have a mountain and some flat terrain

What kind of quality do I need to match?

• Do your best work
  • If your tired, just take a break, I want your best energy in the build.
  • its going to be low poly, so you don’t have to be crazy detailed
  • but try to put in some outlines in, make a window look like a window instead of one box
  • I have built before, try to avoid these kind of things.

Use gap fill

slight inaccuracies, but if the player can’t see it, it should be fine.

How do I apply?

Just post below your portfolio and your discord, don’t friend request me, I won’t know who you are. I will personally reach out to you if I like your work.

My Discord is sw2003#9344

How is payment going to work?

it all depends on a few factors, quality and speed. If I really like your build, I can literally load you up, but if its satisfactory but it fits the requirements I can only pay you the base amount.

Also I will not pay for unfinished products, or products which are lacking in either the requirements or style.

Deadlines

obviously if you finish quick and your work is nice. I can reward you more. For this job though my latest deadline is November 16th, so around 3 weeks + ish.

If I choose you, please read through everything, it can guide you through your building process.

3 Likes

Hello! I’m interested in this job! Here is my portfolio:

I’m also willing to do some sample work if you don’t think the portfolio is quite up to your standards.

Hey there! I am interested in your building position. I am a builder and 3D modeler. This job seems quite interesting and fun as well. I already have a few ideas running through my head for this build. I can assure you that I can also meet your deadline, possibly even before it. Notice, I do take my time when building, so if some days I work slower than others, its just the process. I am available quite often so things should get done decently fast. I think this would be a great opportunity for me to show my skills, and to add something to my portfolio! Ill leave my portfolio and discord below, and feel free to add me if interested.
Discord:ItsJustTroothings#6101
Portfolio:Troothly - Experienced Builder/3D Modeler(CLOSED)

Hello I’m very interested I added you on discord! Im very good at low poly style building this fits me!

vvolfy#0813

Hey I’ve added you on Discord, ProvenData#3016.

Hi, I’m very interested in this job, and here is my portfolio:

If the portfolio doesn’t meet your expectations, I will build a sample.

Discord: xuyki#6831

Hi I’m Juan, I’m looking for a job with a development team, I can work for you as a builder, I’ve handled construction tools for a few years, and I’m actually very good!
I look forward to your response, Thank you!
If you think I can have the position please contact me by Discord: Juanes5775#1978
Screenshot_8

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.