[CLOSED] Looking for a Scripter to Collaborate with!

Hello! I’m TheDCraft, a UI designer, Builder, Graphics designer and a can do a bit of modelling. I’m looking for a developer to collaborate with, and to make an interesting game that players will enjoy. We’ll be working one on one, just you and me, without the clutter of large developer teams. I also think we’ll be able to finish this project in a couple of weeks depending on how active we are! I have an Idea of the game but we need to work together to make it. It’s quite simple and you could say unique. I’ll talk about it more on Discord!

I require the following from you:
• You must be skilled at scripting, you also must know how to script UI. This is the most important thing I need!
• A registered Discord account, that is the way we will be contacting each other.
• You must be 13 years or older, per Discord and Roblox Terms of Service.
• Good communication skills, politeness, and kindness.
• 2 years or more of experience.
• And of course, being online often so we can check on each other and see progress.

(These are optional, but if you do meet these requirements, you have a higher chance of being accepted!)

• Great grammar and punctuation skills!
• You’ve already completed a game with another developing team, and that game is mildly successful or more.
• You have a lot of credibility and have a high trust level!
• You know how to work with large communities and manage them.

Here’s a little run-down of what will happen after you get accepted:

I’ll talk about this project a bit more and what is to be expected on release of the game, and possible future updates/expansions!

Also I am going to metion somethings that will needed scripting: (This is not everything)

• Leaderboards
  • Pets that just follow you around
  • Titles above head (Like Premium, noobie, rookie etc)
  • Trials that will be behind your character
  • Twitter Codes

Since this job is just us two working on the game, so we’ll split all profit made in half. I’ll get 50%, and you’ll get 50%. Sounds fair, right? I do also have a backup payment which I will inform you of in a little more detail on Discord.

Please reply to this post with your Discord tag so I know to accept you.
Disocrd account: TheDCraft#1427

Thank you for reading, I am excited to be working with you!

1 Like

Duplicate Topic: 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗗𝗖𝗿𝗮𝗳𝘁 | Game Artist For Hire [UI/ GFX/Programmer]